GE Healthcare Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Little Chalfont, England (UK)
  • Any Status
Employment Status

Reset
1.0
GE Healthcare President & CEO John L. Flannery
John L. Flannery

Pros
  • Great potential for good work/life balance depending on which team you are on (in 73 reviews)

• I work from home 80% of the time, which is awesome (in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • worst work-life balance in the world (in 70 reviews)

• No work life balance; said I'd travel 10-20% and it was 50-70% of my time (in 13 reviews)

1. Bad management and a very stressful environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Chalfont, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Chalfont, England (UK)

I have been working at GE Healthcare full-time

Pros

The salary is good, you get your own laptop and the opportunity to work from home, sports activities are offered

Cons

Very stressful, the workload they expect one to cope with is ridiculous. Always understaffed because people can't leave constantly as they cannot cope with the stress anymore. I see people cry and having nervous breakdowns because nobody there cares about how stressed they are and they are given even more work. Management is awful. They create new workflows for everything which makes everything even more complicated. They don't listen to their staff's needs and don't change anything if the staff needs support.

Advice to Management

Listen to the staff. Look at their workload and offer help. Train new management on the systems that their staff have to use so they have an understanding of occurring issues. There doesn't need to be a workflow for every little thing. It is not simplification as writing an email would make things much easier and quicker.

Showing 1 of 1,261 review