GENTLE DENTAL

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Best place to work......

Manager (Current Employee) Methuen, MA

ProsI worked for this company 13 years ago and came back because no other office I worked for came close to the great support, understanding,and caring of not only its employees but they truly do put the care of there patients above all.

ConsI can honestly say the only Con is I wish I was a little closer to home....

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have any questions at all help is just a phone call away, the support they have in place is amazing. Help is just a phone call away...

Working at Gentle Dental South FL

Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsIt's a solid business, it's convenient due to their many locations

ConsIt's a dentistry factory, they care more about production and speed on service

Do NOT work here

Dental Assistant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe things I liked about working here were the actual colleagues that happened to be employed at the same time. Their professionalism and skills are what give Gentle Dental a good name.

ConsThe challenges of working for this company were most specifically the Director of my specific location as well as the corporate headquarters. They really only care about bringing more money in as opposed to caring for their patients. Employees are not treated fairly, not compensated fairly and do not have support from headquarters in terms of safety. There are live and dead cockroaches in gloves boxes and there was minimal to no effort made to change the location or system of going into the creepy basement with a man living there in order to turn off the compressor at 9pm.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work to life balance was ok for me because it was dependent on my specific Dentist's schedule and she was very fair. However, the compensation for your workers (paying less than minimum wage or adding additional tasks not under the job description for no additional compensation) is abhorrent. The work environment was unsafe, dirty and stressful every day. Taking your patients needs as well as your employees needs into consideration would make for more profit in the long run.

Worked for GENTLE DENTAL? Contribute to the Community!