GHN-Online

GHN-Online – “^5CR”

Azadeh Farahmand

GHN Leading the Market - Ahead of the Curve

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsForward Thinking, Technologically Advanced and Customer Service Oriented. GHN supports its employees by embracing new ideas and providing the resources to maintain and grow the quality of its product and customer support. GHN Truly understands that the "Group" as a whole can accomplish more than the sum of its individual parts.

ConsRapid Industry Changes Make It An Ever Changing Workplace. With the demands of market and rapid changes in IT healthcare technology, the company requires you to "stay on your toes".

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you Invest in your Product and Focus on the Customers - The Business Will Grow Organically

Welcome to Dilbert-land

Regional Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsCutting edge ideas, positive vibe

ConsOn a trip with no map

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your platform set first before trying to sell it to your clients, otherwise you have no credit in the industry

A fantastic opportunity to be part of a great company, increasing my knowledge, and expanding my skill set.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI enjoy management’s open door policy and willingness to work with us. I also enjoy that I am not micro managed and given the opportunity to complete task in a reasonable fashion. Most importantly, I’m gaining valuable experience and increase my skill set, becoming a more talented developer.

ConsGHN is a victim of the economy, and as a group the tight economy can limit your exposure to new development projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the strong leadership, and keep moving forward. I am behind the leaders and management team 100 %.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

GHN-Online is a great company to work for with a unique culture.

ProsAll GHN employees are valued and respected by their peers as well as upper management. At GHN, you work with a great team of professionals with unique skillsets and capabilities, all contributing to the greater success of the company. As an employee, you are free to express ideas and be innovative. GHN has a clear focus on the future. GHN provides a good work/life balance.

ConsIn a tough economy and an industry that is ever-changing, GHN, like any other company, has to face tough challenges. But, with perseverance and hard work, and everyone contributing 100%, no challenge can hinder an opportunity for success. Sometimes the road is bumpy, but there is always a smooth road ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementA strong focus on the future and a clear direction will steer the company toward more success. The possibilities for growth are endless.

Worked for GHN-Online? Contribute to the Community!