1 person found this helpful
I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – None. There is nothing positive about working here. If you choose to join the company try and figure out a way to get out as soon as possible.
Cons – - Basically an IT body shop thats packaged to look like its something else to the outside world.
- Workforce primarily consists of recent grads from foreign countries who are tied down for a minimum of 3 years and if you breach your contract and leave, you'll end up paying them a LOT of money.
- The pay is way below industry average. Prepare to be underpaid if you join them.
- Benefits are pathetic. Almost as good as having no benefits.
- The management has zero respect towards employees - no career growth and absolutely zero respect for work life balance. What makes it worse is that the extra effort/long hours not acknowledged or rewarded.
- You'll be taking orders from multiple managers all the way from your manager to even the office manager. It can get frustrating and very annoying.
- Negative environment to work in and you don't feel like you're a part of a team. Many employees openly admit these among each other.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-05-03 12:58 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –