2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
None. There is nothing positive about working here. If you choose to join the company try and figure out a way to get out as soon as possible.Cons
- Basically an IT body shop thats packaged to look like its something else to the outside world.
- Workforce primarily consists of recent grads from foreign countries who are tied down for a minimum of 3 years and if you breach your contract and leave, you'll end up paying them a LOT of money.
- The pay is way below industry average. Prepare to be underpaid if you join them.
- Benefits are pathetic. Almost as good as having no benefits.
- The management has zero respect towards employees - no career growth and absolutely zero respect for work life balance. What makes it worse is that the extra effort/long hours not acknowledged or rewarded.
- You'll be taking orders from multiple managers all the way from your manager to even the office manager. It can get frustrating and very annoying.
- Negative environment to work in and you don't feel like you're a part of a team. Many employees openly admit these among each other.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook