GSI (Gemellaro Systems Integration)

www.gsicontracting.com
  www.gsicontracting.com

GSI (Gemellaro Systems Integration) Reviews

4.6

Marc Gemellaro

A great place to work amidst a very tough business

Former Employee - Chief Design-Estimator in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Chief Design-Estimator in Troy, MI

I worked at GSI (Gemellaro Systems Integration)

Pros

GSI is a GREAT place to work, I miss it there. Management has integrity, sincerity and empathy for their employees while maintaining the delicate balance of running a business in a very tough business, Contracting.

Cons

What do you do to make a company better? Provide better Insurance and Salary packages than your competitors? GSI, Inc does that. Keep your employees informed of as much Company business as you legally can? GSI, Inc does that. Foster a family atmosphere and help out employees when needed? GSI, Inc does that. Provide an in house Gym facility with a Trainer on site 5 days a week? GSI, Inc does that. Provide a bi-weekly visiting Chiropractor in the gym? GSI, Inc does that. I guess these aren't "cons" are they?...
    Contracting anything is tough. GSI, Inc. does Electrical, Teledata and Security Systems better than anybody just ask one of the Technicians when you see him at your project.

To the CEO, you can come off arrogant or aloof and you have a giant ego. However, You and all your Management staff are still people of the highest Integrity I have worked for in my 24 year career.

one of a kind company

Current Employee - Owner
    Current Employee - Owner

I have been working at GSI (Gemellaro Systems Integration)

Pros

good people, good management, good philosophy

Cons

the building needs new paint