GSN (Game Show Network) Reviews in San Francisco, CA

Best Gaming Company in SF

Current Employee - Analytics  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Analytics in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GSN (Game Show Network) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you want to learn the ins and outs of game design, product management, art, analytics, software engineering, or anything else you'd be hard-pressed to find something better.

The technology is absolutely cutting edge, and management is more than happy to support (monetarily and time-wise) a person's desire to explore new ways to accomplish things. There is no "GSN way" or arrogance here, and you're given freedom to experiment, while being supported if you fail.

Culture is amazing at GSN, and you'll realize within a few weeks this is waaaaay better than Zynga, EA, Storm8, Kabam, TinyCo, Booyah, Crowdstar, Kixeye, or wherever else someone might also (erroneously) consider.

Everyone at the company is awesome, top to bottom, in all the departments. Might sound like BS, but seriously, this is a fantastic place to work, and the people are a big reason why. Bring your A game, because GSN doesn't hire dummies. You'll level up just being around the talent they have.

Compensation is high, company outlook is good, great benefits, tons of fun parties and events. Why would you not want to work here? Seriously, get applying!

Cons

Depending on your role, you might have to work a little late on occasion. But this is pretty rare, and nothing crazy. Um.... Nothing else comes to mind. They even have really comfortable chairs.

Not really much to complain about, the pay is good, the company is good, the people are good. It's even in a convenient location!

Keep on keepin' on, you guys rock.

THE best place to work by far

Current Employee - Technical Sourcer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Sourcer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GSN (Game Show Network) as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I love working with the recruiting team at GSN. We're a small but scrappy group of folks and there's always daily challenges to meet. Opportunities for personal and career development are unlimited. My responsibilities have expanded quickly within the past six months of being here due to the aggressive growth track of our nationwide offices.

The company's collaborative team culture is excellent as well and the fun monthly events help to maintain a sense of camaraderie between employees. In short, I go to work here feeling like I am actually contributing something important to the company while having fun doing it!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue to recognize great work from employees and maintain an encouraging, collaborative environment.

Worked for GSN (Game Show Network)? Contribute to the Community!