GTS

Updated May 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dinesh Raturi

I am respected and appreciated at this company

Transportation Support Specialist (Current Employee) Hudson, OH

ProsGood co-workers and upper management. Folks do their jobs responsibly and with very little complaining. Most show a high level of concern for providing excellent customer service.

ConsAs in any job, a few personalities that can be difficult to get along with at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't have any as I'm not involved in the "business-hour" portion of the day

Great company

Systems Administrator and POS Installs (Current Employee)

ProsThey take their time to get to know the people they work with and to keep you busy as their clients needs change and arise, and always respect loyalty by continuing to move you around as the projects and scopes of work for your skill sets change.

ConsNot their fault, the work that I have been doing for them has shifted within their clients needs, they have kept me on other projects but I'm ready to change back to something more in my line if possible

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more vacation time with your people, and flex hours, as this is the current stream that the job market is moving towards.

Good and Stable

Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros7 years and counting. Competetive and flexible salary structure. Very supportive when I needed it. Open door management policy. Several good clients.

ConsNone to speak about, Exceptional environment after my poor experience at another company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience

Finance (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood culture - MNC , Good payscale

ConsProject based stability of job

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild careers of employees along with long term vision for the company

unpleasant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosworking hour is short, not much layer through to the CEO, the location of the office is close to my home

Conswork environment is quite loud, people around is not friendly, PC is old and always stuck with windows program, need to wait long time for fix

Advice to Senior Managementadd more IT support person for trouble shooting, improve the working condition and hardware, arrange workshop for relationship in all employees

Worked for GTS? Contribute to the Community!