Gala Corp.

Be The First To
Add Photos

Anand Gala

Never A Dull Moment!

ProsExcellent growth opportunities, great people to work with. Continuing education is encouraged and provided within the company structure. Lots of encouragement to stretch and develop your talents and abilities. The enthusiasm of upper management is a huge plus to working here.

ConsThe company is trying to grow at an agressive rate, and the day to day decisions should reflect that desired growth, but most of the time, decisions are made with the short term in mind, not the long term.
    Massive workload. More interdepartmental communication is needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember where you once were. Lift those who are under you.

A unique opportunity!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsRestaurant franchise company with a lot of room to grow and learn new things. The staff is friendly & welcoming to everyone.

ConsThis company is growing fast so the transformation process can be somewhat challenging.

Great Experience

ProsSince the company is small, you definitely get a lot of hands-on experience. You are able to come up with new projects on your own as long as they are viable for the company. I also love how they are open about helping you further your career by asking you what you want to be focusing on and if there are any projects you would like to get involved. I definitely enjoy going to work most days.

ConsSince the company's home office is so small, there are always a million things that you can be doing, but they very much value work-life balance.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsWorking at Gala allowed me to learn how projects are created from scratch. I was able to share my ideas and felt like my job really mattered.

ConsI did not feel the team environment consistently. The job was not in the field I wanted to continue in.

Gala Corp Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExperience with behind the scenes marketing of chain restaurants

Conspoor compensation, overworking employees, unrealistic expectations, poor employee dynamic

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees and treat them well

Worked for Gala Corp.? Contribute to the Community!