Gallop Solutions Reviews

Updated September 9, 2014
Updated September 9, 2014
4.2

CEO

Having a great experience, each day is a learning and adding great value professionally and personally.

Current Employee - Associate Manager - Business Development in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Manager - Business Development in Irving, TX

I have been working at Gallop Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Superb organization with Great Management People expert in their given area of Expertise

Cons

Nothing to specify as we are having very good experience

Thanks to management for their continuous support, please give same support

Gallop is an awesome Company to work

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Gallop Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Company nurtures very open, creative, environment that constantly brings in interesting talent and goes out of it's way to provide opportunities for employees to prosper and develop. This has by far been the best workplace I've worked in.

It is a Fun place and the company really takes care of its employees

Cons

Not any that I recall

Continue to foster innovation by encouraging opportunities to play and have fun
    Fun environment

Unpleasant

Former Employee - QA Tester in Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - QA Tester in Duluth, GA

I worked at Gallop Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You may find a job ASAP after first interview with the technical recruiter

Cons

Gallop Solutions inc, recruits IT specialists including QA Software Testers. One thing that sucks !!!!! the most about them is their lack of transparency when it comes to placing an IT specialist on a contract. I got a QA contract position through Gallop which they told me was a 6month contract to Full time job. The interview was successful and i moved down from my state to settle in the clent state where i will be working. Surprisingly i was told by a colleague that the company prefered Indians other than other races to work on the project. Also to my surprise i was told that the contract was a 3months contract instead of 6month contract to perm. The annoying part of it was that Gallop kept on insisting its a 6months contract to perm which contradicted what their client mentioned to the contracters who were hired for the project. Finally when the 3months was over, the contract was terminated for all the Gallop contractors. Anyone who wants to sign up for an IT contract with Gallop should beware of these issues in order to make a well informed decision. Know that most of these IT recruiters mostly seek out for their selfish interests without considering the job seeker. Once they are done with you, you do not hear from them anymore and they move on to find other people to work with

Be truthful and transparent to your employees and do ot descriminate against any race or favour a particular race. Its a crime!!

High paced growth org-wide - Good place to be

I have been working at Gallop Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Senior Leadership is very committed to the organisational growth. There are good employee friendly policies.

Cons

Work times stretch a bit a times but thats fine..

We should invest more in sponsoring people for higher ed programs, extended certifications etc.

Great company to work with!

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Gallop Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Gallop as a company has done wonders to me as a Senior Market research Specialist! It has given me the opportunity to think, explore, experiment and come out with the best!
    Gallop imparted me with the ability to think rationally. Gallop is a very flexible organization where each and every Galloper is given the independence to think and incorporate suitable changes. Every employee needs constant motivation , encouragement and appreciation on doing well apart from the pay check! And that is one of the key qualities of Gallop; Acknowledging & Appreciating one’s efforts and motivating whenever required.

Gallop is actually a family away from family standing on the pillars of trust, transparency & hard work. I am a different and a better individual now. In my journey of last 20 months , I have learnt a lot and developed professionally as well as personally.

I am and will always be thankful to Gallop for allowing me to be a part of the Gallop family.

Cons

None that I could think of !

Keep it up!