Gannett

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Gannett President & CEO Gracia Martore

Gracia Martore

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It was a friendly environment and respected there employees.

Fulfilment (Former Employee)
    Louisville, KY

ProsGood environment, friendly people, and your a respected employee.

ConsThe companies pay scale is average.

Workers=numbers

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Louisville, KY

ProsPays well, easy commission dollars, and many positions all over the u.s.

ConsEverything you do is on a scoring level, from retention calls, handle time, and even attendance. And the upper management does not allow time for meetings so you won't know how well you are doing until things get bad or if you get a perfect score and they announce it. The management team is very low standard and the HR department does not accurately give you info on benefits, time off, etc. I was let go because I was given wrong information about my time off even though I kept asking about it in advance and was told by one HR rep I was ok until I came in to work and my desk was cleaned out.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake more time for meetings, allow more leniency for attendance, and open another call center to help bring the call volume and hold time down.

Ship going down, management in full on panic.

Systems Analyst II (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

ProsLots of employees still giving it their all.

ConsStaff levels have already fallen below minimum needed for company to continue operations with decent quality; management either does not realize this or, more likely, does not care.

After spending last two years trying and failing to become an internet company, company is now trying to become a TV only company; do NOT work for any of the newspapers, they are just being stripmined for the advertising revenue that is left.

Worked for Gannett? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gannett reviews and ratings in Louisville, KY — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gannett CEO Gracia Martore. All reviews posted anonymously by Gannett employees.