Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Matthew Schottelkotte

Solid company, but has its faults

Architectural Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs

ProsInteresting projects, team chemistry is well developed, management is consistent with financial transparency, overall solid work environment. The economic uncertainty has taken a toll on moral but management is doing what they can to keep us positive.

Cons"International firm" means that some employees must leave their family for extended periods of time to work in China. Financial compensation is well below market.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know times are tough but salary freezes really start to hurt the longer they drag on while inflation continues to build.

Potential for improvement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs

ProsBob Gramann is a great person, and very positive and optimistic.

ConsSimple projects become overly complicated. Too many contributors and no one driving the bus. If you try to bring new value to the firm or projects it is difficult to get this done without push back. This seems counter intuitive, but perhaps it is why new people seem to come and go.

Worked for Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs CEO Matthew Schottelkotte. All reviews posted anonymously by Gbbn Architects Engrs Plnrs employees.