Gem City Marketing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gem City Marketing President/CEO Eric Forrestal

Eric Forrestal

The company is an opportunity to not only grow as a person, but also to grow very rapidly in the company itself.

Leading Solutions Provider (Current Employee) Dayton, OH

ProsSelf-growth, work atmosphere/environment, team relationships, boss-employee relationships, life changing customer experiences, rapid open ended growth through the business, compensation, opportunity, fun office games, fun office nights, always learning, always teaching, fun business trips, fun conferences, I am my own boss and it is all up to me.

ConsHours, struggle to find work/balance, a bad week in life CAN be a bad week at work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore structured/rigid, whilst maintaining understanding, time-off policy.

Best Opportunity Ever!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Dayton, OH

ProsThe people there are the best!! They are fun to be around, they work hard, and make you feel welcome on your first day. It is the first job where I get back exactly what I put in. All the training is in house, so whether you have experience or not, they will work and develop you into a master of your craft. It has a lot of great growth opportunities so I will never become stagnant. Everyone is there to help and work together. Work Hard Play Hard is what we always say! Best workplace ever!

ConsThe only bad thing about this company is that I didn't find it 5 years ago!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing, its great that you view us all as people, not just numbers. I love the personal interaction with you all no matter how high up you are.

Worked for Gem City Marketing? Contribute to the Community!