General Dynamics C4 Systems

General Dynamics C4 Systems Reviews in State College, PA

General Dynamics C4 Systems President Chris Marzilli

Chris Marzilli

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

This facility is badly mismanaged and has a history of losing the most competent employees.

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
    State College, PA

ProsThe medical benefits are good but raises suck. Sales are strong, even in the down-turned economy. No fear of being layed off or fired (no one wants to come work here). The company has very little success in acquiring talent professionals.

ConsManagement is a joke. I believe this problem starts from the top. To much of the good old boys network going on. Talent here is slowly slipping away. Project time lines are ludicrous. Quality of the products being shipped from this facility is questionable at best. I'm just glad I'm not out in a military zone counting on our equipment for survival.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some management classes and make an effort to make positive changes in the work environment. The lack of good management decisions can't be negated by mandatory overtime by both salary and hourly workers.

Worked for General Dynamics C4 Systems? Contribute to the Community!

General Dynamics C4 Systems Videos

General Dynamics C4 Systems – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​ ​​​​About General Dynamics C4 Systems We keep those who operate in mobile, remote and dangerous environments connected and secure. As a subsidiary of General Dynamics, with locations in over a dozen states and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics C4 Systems reviews and ratings in State College, PA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics C4 Systems CEO Chris Marzilli. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics C4 Systems employees.