Genesis Global Marketing

4.2

CEO

AHHHHHH-MAZING

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time

Pros

- Great Staff
    - Honest & HARDWORKING owner
    - So much room for advancement
    - Open door policy
    - No secrets; the owner and staff is upfront about everything
    - PAID Travel opportunities!!!!
    - Learning marketing strategies & systems

I have been with the company for only TWO months, and have already got SOOOO much experience, been promoted, and I'm just starting. There is no way this is a scam - I've been paid WITHOUT issues since I started, you see people get promoted, and into management! This is truly changing my life! I am so excited to see where this business takes me!

Cons

Starting at entry level - which I don't necessarily think is a con, but some might. What motivated me was knowing that the owner started at entry level (not too long ago), and now OWNS her business! It's HARD work, but so worth it.

Keep up the good work. Your honest, and hardworking - it shows! You are truly an inspiration. The fact that you treat your employees like potential business owners means more than you know! Stay honest and smiling - you'll have nothing to worry about!

Great Learning Experience

Current Employee - Event Management Summer Intern  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Event Management Summer Intern in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing as an intern for less than a year

Pros

- Fast learning experience.
    - Very intense individuals
    - Good pay scale
    - Very cool clients that we represented
    - Management was very understanding and willing to talk whenever there was an issue
    - Able to learn so much in such a short amount of time!

Cons

- Had some hard days but every work place has those
    - Had to come out of my comfort zone somewhat with talking to people I did not know

- Management was a great friend during my internship and continues to be one even after the I finished my summer internship with them.

Quick Growth for Quick People!!

Current Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love how I control my advancement. For years I worked with other companies and either had to play politics or wait around for someone to be let go before I ever had the opportunity to advance. In this office, if I don't give up and I apply the skillets that I am taught on a daily basis, I get to see myself grow! I am in control of the pace! I can genuinely say that I am excited to wake up and go into the office every morning because of the people I get to work with and the environment I am in.

Cons

The challenge is seeing obstacles as opportunities. I will say though, after being here for even the short amount of time, I have seen my personal outlook on life change to a much more positive one. This is not for the faint of heart though. It is for passionate, go-getters… which is exactly why I LOVE the people I get to surround myself with on a daily basis.

Keep doing what you're doing!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Young & Inspirational

Former Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership training, hands on experience, event coordination, positive culture - Extreme growth potential!!! The team is extremely motivated, and the clients are pretty cool. High energy, high intensity - they expect a lot, but give a lot back in terms of experience and advancement. Fun company to learn with - I feel like I learned more here then I did in college. I am also much better at goal setting then I used to be. And multi-tasking. And talking and building relationships with others.

Cons

There are some long hours, and some longer days for certain events. If a person doesn't try, they won't see good results.

More team nights! I loved getting to know everyone.

This company is a scam.

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing

Pros

The only pro is leaving with at least some sales experience.

Cons

They greatly exaggerate the opportunity, pay scale, and timeline to advance.

They're a part of Smart Circle. Do a quick search on that company and learn why GGM is unethical and a legal version of a pyramid scheme.

Average turnover rate is every month or so a whole new office appears.

This is a scam. Management lies from the moment you interview onwards.

Shame on you. Your high turnover rate is a reflection of your own poor skills. I hope that the karma of running a scam on recent college graduates comes back to you some day.

Worked for Genesis Global Marketing? Contribute to the Community!