Genesis Pure Reviews

1. IBO Member

Current Employee - Entrepenuir
    Current Employee - Entrepenuir

I have been working at Genesis Pure part-time

Pros

Absolutely amazing company. Best decision we have ever made. Literally nothing bad about these products and company.

Cons

The hardest part is getting people to give you time, once you get tier tie, they jump in.

It has been enlightening and inspiring.

Current Employee - Senior Director of Network Development (Sales Manager ) in Golden, CO

I have been working at Genesis Pure part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You learn how to help make a difference in people's lives by giving them the tools and information, if desired, which will empower them to change their future for physical health, mental health, and more!

Cons

Having to hear people complain about how hard their life is but not willing to do anything to change it. So many people have a victim type of mindset.

Advice to Management

Know how to SHOW the plan, SHARE the products, and CONNECT to a leader.

Genesis PURE is an excellent forward moving company that is set to explode

Current Employee - IBO in Arvada, CO
    Current Employee - IBO in Arvada, CO

I have been working at Genesis Pure part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, fantastic product - huge potential

Cons

I do not have anything negative to post.

5. Fun, interesting, but not for me

Former Employee - Distributor in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Distributor in Austin, TX

I worked at Genesis Pure part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment is fun, I learned a lot about health and really enjoyed the crowd that worked there.

Cons

It can be very misleading. While I liked the people I worked with, some of them fed me incorrect information. Idk if it was because they too had been fed incorrect information or they were lying.

Advice to Management

Make sure to keep information factual and make sure people aren't being misled.

Great Place to Work with huge Upside Potential as it Grows

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at Genesis Pure

Pros

Genesis PURE is a great place to work. Management cares about employees and the independent business owners (IBO's). They do run a lean shop, but that allows for growth and improvement for everyone. It is in a very good trend now and growing with a solid foundation. It has weathered some storms and emerged as a new entity which was able to combine solid product offerings with a top quality management team. There is no other new direct sales company out there that has as much experience and talent as Genesis PURE. Genesis PURE, CEO Daren Hogge has also instilled a new concept in the direct sales industry call Integrity Leveraged Marketing or ILM. He has coined the HIACT acronymn for Honesty, Integrity, Accountability, Committment, Trustworthy.

Cons

It is a relatively new company, so they are still learning things and working to become even more stable. Overall, the management has proven that they put the interests of their employees and IBO's first.

Advice to Management

Stay on track.

7. Awesome company!

Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Genesis Pure

Pros

Above average pay plan as well as products. Management is pretty open to distributor feedback and definately take them into account as they make big decisions (product releases, comp plan, etc)

Cons

Really no complaints. There is always the corporate issues that you have to put up with but that is pretty much how any company is. Management makes good decisions for the most part. They are not perfect but I don't see a better company out there right now.

Advice to Management

I believe this company will go to $100M+ in the next 2-3 years. Genesis Pure is positioned to create 50-100 millionaires during that time frame.

RSS Feed </> Embed