Genisys Software

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lingaraj Urs

All in all great company to work for

IT Specialist (Former Employee) Iselin, NJ

ProsThe culture is amazing. Great people and environment that constantly allows you to grow and learn.
    Very talented and smart people. Encourage new ideas from all.

ConsExpect to work long hours under very high pressure sometimes.
    Salaries don't match the job market.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to improve communication across all layers.

it's an average company

RSA (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

Prosgood sales team that works well together

Consno structure within the organzation

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to mid manager

Genisys is Worst Company,Worst Management & Worst HR Dept Even one star is not to be given

Consultant (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLocated in Center of Bangalore City ,Big Building thats all, OK for Freshers only some times if they get good projects.

ConsNot a Company for Experience People

Worst Infrastructure ,Old Version of Desktops,Old Chairs,keyboards,Outdated S/W etc

Interview Process takes one month for all rounds to complete i.e absolute rubbish and finally they offer less Salary than other companies standards.

Once Project Gets over you are Fired,No Bench Policy, No Job Security,Recently Fired many of them in DOE account project.

No Hikes ,No Bonus ,No Promotions all are given same old Consultant designations.No Onsite Opportunities,Mgmt People keeps changing making the employees suffer

No Big Client Projects Because of Poor Development & Testing processes Client are aware of their quality so no Big Projects at all hardly 2 -3 projects all crap projects

Not a CMM Level Certified Company really shocking to see how they follow Quality processes in Projects.

Attrition is More than 50 % ,Experience Resource People Join and leave within 2 months knowing the True Reality .Many have absconded from Work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Shut down the Company and Keep only BPO Operational Not fit to be in IT Business
    or Better GO Learn from some small IT Companies how to do IT Business can get some good Sugesstions

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management is not only pathetic but the worst ever.

Costumer Support Executive (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsIf you are not getting job anywhere then you can work.

ConsPoor management, Lying HRs, Projects aren't reliable, Cab drivers are the worst ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut the company down or give it to someone who will run it better.

Worst experience

Assistant Consultant (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsColleagues are good. Other than this everything else is worse.

Cons1) Less Salary
    2) Very less hikes
    3) Most of the projects use old technologies.
    4) False promises from managers and directors
    5) If you are stuck with old projects, its very difficult to get out of those projects. Only option will be to quit the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease avoid false promises.

Want to learn Join!! Want to earn don't even look to this company. (Good for fresher worst for Experienced)

Developer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood exposer for the fresher to the basic technologies.

ConsJoin to learn not to earn !! Only fresher can learn experienced people won't have any growth. Fake hope for onsite. Maximum hopes are fake experienced so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for the employee .. Quality and healthy employee will lead to quality and healthy customer and quality and healthy organization. Add up energy and prepare some plan with managers so that ground level resource will work happily else you will loose quality resource.

Good as a fresher can start your career, but not for long

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsData center ex poser is the best thing, flexible, call center support, good exposer to call center support and setup

Consno hike, no onsite, no growth, on real chance to relocate to other location,

Advice to Senior Managementto become more professional, no office culture, kindly follow ITIL,

“Worst worst company for the employees.”

Consultent (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsThere is no Prons for experienced Peoples.
    For Freshers they got a chance to work on all s/w development process

ConsThey Don't have Ethics .
    If they don't have business they will through employees with out give notice.
    Use and throw policy.
    There is no Proper Process ,They will bend their heads in front of client.
    Lot of Managers are there but no use for project as well as Employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the Company

Very worst company for the employees.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prospeople who are not working any where and does not have any skills and experience can get recruited for very low salary.

ConsSenior management is un skill full in technologies and current trends they need employee who can work for them for very low salary and long hours of daily work.

Advice to Senior ManagementA complete ramp up change is required for senior management to low level.

The worst company you can ever imagine, join them and lose your career

Consultant L2 I (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsNothing at all, it will be a joke to talk about this company

ConsYou will lose relieving letter, there are thousand of employees who have not received the releiving letter just because they quit the company.

You may be manhandled if you try to quit the company and they or t heir clients still need you.

Poor infrastructure and client base.

No value addition to your resume

One of the worse salary you can expect.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease quit your positions to save this world!!!

Worked for Genisys Software? Contribute to the Community!