Genpact Process Solutions

www.genpact.com

Genpact Process Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Genpact Process Solutions – Gurgaon – “WELLS FARGO'S L&A TEAM”

NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan

Fast-paced, demanding environment

ProsWork from home. Travel to some interesting (and some not-so-interesting) places.

ConsOn call 18 hours a day

Advice to Senior ManagementConsult with people at all levels throughout the organization to find out what really goes on.

It has been a great experience learning and making decisions and processes align. I have gained valuable insight in to

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsCompany culture and team environment

ConsSetting up processes, pay scale

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect with employees personally about personal growth training etc

Focus on LEAN and six sigma

ProsQuality focused and tremendous opportunities for employees

ConsCan improve on compensation and benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementShould involve employees more in decision making processes

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

company to learn management

Test Lead Consultant (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsYou have freedom to learn Management skills, technical skills

Conshard to get a promotion but they are ready to provide you more responsibilities

Great place to work

ProsNice Culture and good Opportunities to grow

Conspeople not worthy getting promoted to stop them from quitting

Good place to work

Principal Consultant (Former Employee) Pittsfield, MA

ProsGood company cares about employee, still has GE DNA, spend money on training, overall good salary package in US vs. other IT support companies.

ConsNot enough opportunity in US in Software field

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce cost, heavy cost allocation of management makes all the project not profitable which is not true. Company should do benchmarking with other average IT Support Companies.

Awesome experience

Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsPlenty of learning opportunities, very open to ideas, closely follow the GE culture

ConsNothing I can think of

flexiwork and good learning but narrow minded management and inconsistent HR policies

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsGreat learning exposure from working at different client sites

ConsInconsistent HR policy. Wide variation in salaries. Sometimes managers earn more than Assistant Vice Presidents in the same city. No policy around bonus - some have it and some don't in their offer letters - no explanation why. HR is unresponsive - when asked pertinent questions they choose to ignore and think it is okay to do so. Management does not like questions. If asked questions about career growth that they cannot answer, management goes vindictive and tries to take it out on the employee in other ways. They have no career plan for most people - just assign people randomly to projects. Once they send people overseas they choose to ignore - out of sight out of mind.
    They are also hypocritical - they say their policy is one Genpact - and people should have a career here and move freely around the company - but when asked for a transfer to another department - they refuse and make it extremely difficult for the employee. They would rather have an experienced employee leave the company than move to another department.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave transparency and consistency around policies. Understand that employees need to have a career plan. If you cannot give them growth in your department - let them move to another within the company - or you lose them to competition. Do not hold personal grudges

Excellent organization with GE heritage

Black Belt (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

Pros- Lot of opportunities
    - Employee focused
    - Good HR
    - Good Sr.Management

Cons- Slow career growth for onsite employees

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work but give some focus on associate growth plan as well..

Could have been better

Project Manager (Former Employee) New Haven, CT

ProsStable work atmosphere and balanced personal life if working for a non-demanding client

ConsBad management and no work ethics and no motivation especially if working in the US and company doesnot do GC

Worked for Genpact Process Solutions? Contribute to the Community!