Genting Hong Kong

www.gentinghongkong.com

Genting Hong Kong Reviews

Updated May 17, 2014
Genting Hong Kong – Singapore – “top deck on SuperStar Libra”

Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay

Great company to work with. Intensive training with high standard of service.

ProsBest company to work with especially for those who are green and looking forward for to improve their skills in the very short period of time. Company provides intensive training to all staffs all also high expectation toward your performance.

ConsChain of command will be slightly centralize and most of the decisions have to get the approval from the Head Quarter.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great if the top management would consider to decentralize their chain of comment and also balance the authority of the management by not hugely hire one nationality of staffs.

No work-life balance, no off day.

Pit Manager (Former Employee)

ProsYou can take home all of your salary, since food and accommodation provided FOC

ConsNo rest day for you, no fix working schedule. Not suitable for family man.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider employee entertainment right, as a human, rest day is a must.

unforgetable, execellent and fullfilling job

Bar Waitress (Current Employee)

Prosyou can travel in some places for free, good accomodation and good salary

Conscan work under pressure it is fast moving environment

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Star cruises

Outlet Manager (Former Employee)

ProsSome place to outgrow ur personality n develop confidence n communication skills due multinational crew.

ConsLonger periods of contract but than still can sail through without problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work n employee friendly approach...

Enlightening

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prostraveling to different ports and location

Constoo much traveling and time wasted

Worked for Genting Hong Kong? Contribute to the Community!