Gentiva

Gentiva Reviews in Hugo, OK

2.3

Gentiva President, CEO, and Director Tony Strange
Tony Strange

Pros
  • Good benefits, great local team, decent marketing supplies, sstrong name recognition (in 11 reviews)

• Hospice is a great career for any clinician who enjoys direct patient care (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • We were pay per visit and were told that seeing 6 a day was productive but rarely did you get by with seeing only 6 (in 8 reviews)

• Micromanagement by Off-Site Upper Management (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

my experience with Gentiva has been somewhat dissatisfied they don't seem tocare about people.

Current Employee - Caregiver  in  Hugo, OK
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Hugo, OK

Pros

Anyone would or should be proud to work with the elderly as well as the disabled. I love my job only because I know I am doing good for others that can not help themselves. I like the freedom of coming and going to different homes. I can't see being couped up all day in a tiny cubicule.

Cons

Well the office staff dont communicate with one another, so in other words no one knows what is going on. They need a little one on one with the patients they have or they are going to loose them to another homehealth care company. One can not seem to get a raise at any time. The main branch can not get things straight and dont have a clue as to what their employees go through for them.

The management needs to care more for their patients and show it,as well as for their employees. If you dont keep these two happy then you loose your business. Botton line no business no money.

Worked for Gentiva? Contribute to the Community!