Gentiva Reviews

1.0
Gentiva President, CEO, and Director Tony Strange
Tony Strange
1 Rating

Pros
  • They do have good benefits, PTO is good for those who have been there greater than 10 years (in 16 reviews)

• Hospice is a great career for any clinician who enjoys direct patient care (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Instead of salaries they now only pay on the pay per visit model (in 10 reviews)

• Promotion comes through knowing someone in upper management not by merit (in 13 reviews)

my experience with Gentiva has been somewhat dissatisfied they don't seem tocare about people.

Current Employee - Caregiver in Hugo, OK
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Hugo, OK

I have been working at Gentiva

Pros

Anyone would or should be proud to work with the elderly as well as the disabled. I love my job only because I know I am doing good for others that can not help themselves. I like the freedom of coming and going to different homes. I can't see being couped up all day in a tiny cubicule.

Cons

Well the office staff dont communicate with one another, so in other words no one knows what is going on. They need a little one on one with the patients they have or they are going to loose them to another homehealth care company. One can not seem to get a raise at any time. The main branch can not get things straight and dont have a clue as to what their employees go through for them.

Advice to Management

The management needs to care more for their patients and show it,as well as for their employees. If you dont keep these two happy then you loose your business. Botton line no business no money.

Showing 1 of 333 review