Genuent Reviews

1. Great to introduce you to the industry

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Genuent

Pros

Great culture, great location, great client list

Cons

VMS commission is not competitive

2. Beware! Unorganized chaos!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Genuent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only pro that comes to mind is my co-workers, however caught in this hellish company as well. The work location that I am assigned at is awesome.

Cons

When I was recruited I was currently at a position where I had a full benefit package, the recruiter I spoke to assured me that I would be working at the location it was a 6 month to hire position. Since the company that I would be potentially working at was one of the best in my area I jumped at the opportunity. However after 6 months I heard nothing about being hired. Also Genuent offered absolutely nothing. No benefits at all! A year passed and once again nothing at all, then they hired another person on the same assignment as me without a degree and paid him $3.50 more an hour then I was currently making with a college degree. Now I have been at this position for almost 2 years and still they have done nothing what so ever. They told a good story but did not deliver anything they have promised from day 1. They do not care about the people that they hire and the recruiters care nothing about the people that they hire. You will be nothing to them but a paycheck. They charge the company you will work at upwards of $30.00 an hour and offer to pay you half of that or less. They are greedy!

Advice to Management

Do not lie to your people, when a family looses benefits due to a lie it should be a crime.

3. Genuent is all over the place, no real consistency, flavor of the month mentality.

I worked at Genuent

Pros

The only Pro of this company is Rick Roberts, a man that tried to structure the company with a vision, but went no where due to the owners

Cons

Owners are all over the place with no real vision. New management appears to be over their head and not really impressive...their experience from large companies with layers of people supporting them is not a fit for this very lean company.

Advice to Management

Stay on track with one vision or sell the company and give it a rest!!!

5. Very competitive pay rates.

I worked at Genuent

Pros

Working with the company has been memorable. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. The only concern is they are growing and a lot of managers are trying to transition it into a corporate environment, so hopefully that doesn't continue. Over all it's a great company!

Cons

None, Working with the company has been memorable. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. The only concern is they are growing and a lot of managers are trying to transition it into a corporate environment, so hopefully that doesn't continue. Over all it's a great company

6. Very Cool Company to Work for...

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Genuent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The President, Rick, is forward thinking and transparent - involving all and revealing more than most. Team members are helpful and there's a real sense of family. Income potential is solid. Great systems and processes in place, and the teams of recruiters across the country really know their stuff.

Cons

Was unfortunate that they closed the Denver branch because there is a lot of potential IT staffing and recruiting opportunity here in the mile high city. New IT staffing firms seem to be popping up all the time, and Denver as a city definitely has more than it's share of tech based companies and corporations, some quite large.

Advice to Management

Continue developing the unique and positive culture.

7. One place that can start it all!

Current Employee - Managing Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Genuent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Genuent is a place that allows someone who is focused, ambitious, and positive to grow into a professional who is strategic and confident.

Cons

Change is a variable that is always prevalent in the organization, but is not always a bad thing. Working in an adaptable environment allows for extensive growth, as long as you are prepared to roll with it.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay focused on our Stance and provide the producers with the top tools that differentiate us in the industry. Those drive the culture we are most proud of.

8. Great company with strong leadership

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Genuent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has a great culture that offers support to all employees, new and existing. The management team is relatable and offers any kind of assistance to help you succeed in your career objectives. Co-workers are also very friendly and help each other in a functional team environment. As an added benefit, the compensation structure is higher when compared to other companies in the same industry.

Cons

You have to be committed to the process laid out for you in order to get to your career goals. But, if you have initiative and are motivated, then the process will work easily and ensures your success.

Advice to Management

The office culture is great and leadership is unified. It gives a good sense of security for employees.

9. Good place to grow and learn in the industry!

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Genuent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flexible and accomodating work environment, One would look forward to coming to work.

Cons

there are no cons as such, its a good office culture

10. I have worked for Genuent for over 3 years and have really enjoyed my experience.

I have been working at Genuent

Pros

The company has grown rapidly and has attracted some of the top talent in the industry which has led to a very creative and innovative culture. The company focuses on delivery the best experience possible for the consultant and the client.

Cons

The processes and systems have had a hard time keeping up with the accelerated growth of the company. The company is aware and continues to work on addressing the issues.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower your employees. Keep the focus on long term relationship building.

11. Good Culture

I have been working at Genuent full-time

Pros

The leadership do what they say, and are in the trenches with the rest of the team. Open door policy all the way to the top. The promote a positive environment even though it is a competitive industry. The training is very good.

Cons

There is a cap on promotions. There is room for skilled growth but not management. The company is still growing so someone coming in would have to be patient with the growing pains.

Advice to Management

Not sure yet.

RSS Feed </> Embed