Genuent Reviews

Rick Roberts

Highly Professional

Former Employee - Technical Writer  in  Monterey Park, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Monterey Park, CA

I worked at Genuent as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

This was a temporary contract position. The representative who assisted me really went the "extra mile" to ensure my placement at Union Bank. The screening process was handled with the utmost professionalism and she checked in every week to ask how I was doing.

Cons

None I can think of.

Bridghette was wonderful and should be commedned and promoted.

Genuent

Former Employee - Technical Writer  in  Macedon, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Macedon, NY

I worked at Genuent as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with at Genuent

Cons

I can't think of any cons, it was a great experience.

Keep up the good work!

One place that can start it all!

Current Employee - Managing Director  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Genuent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Genuent is a place that allows someone who is focused, ambitious, and positive to grow into a professional who is strategic and confident.

Cons

Change is a variable that is always prevalent in the organization, but is not always a bad thing. Working in an adaptable environment allows for extensive growth, as long as you are prepared to roll with it.

Continue to stay focused on our Stance and provide the producers with the top tools that differentiate us in the industry. Those drive the culture we are most proud of.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have worked for Genuent for over 3 years and have really enjoyed my experience.

I have been working at Genuent

Pros

The company has grown rapidly and has attracted some of the top talent in the industry which has led to a very creative and innovative culture. The company focuses on delivery the best experience possible for the consultant and the client.

Cons

The processes and systems have had a hard time keeping up with the accelerated growth of the company. The company is aware and continues to work on addressing the issues.

Continue to empower your employees. Keep the focus on long term relationship building.

Great company with strong leadership

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Genuent full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a great culture that offers support to all employees, new and existing. The management team is relatable and offers any kind of assistance to help you succeed in your career objectives. Co-workers are also very friendly and help each other in a functional team environment. As an added benefit, the compensation structure is higher when compared to other companies in the same industry.

Cons

You have to be committed to the process laid out for you in order to get to your career goals. But, if you have initiative and are motivated, then the process will work easily and ensures your success.

The office culture is great and leadership is unified. It gives a good sense of security for employees.

Genuent - Great Recruiters - Amazing Processes and Tools

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Genuent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working for going on four years and came from a company that didn't care about their people. There is a reason I still work here and am proud to be a part of such a great company in the staffing industry. Without a doubt we have the best tools and processes I have seen in this industry. The clients have been blown away by the level of talent in our organization and have never seen so much talent compiled into one company.

Cons

There are no cons! I work for the top staffing company in the industry based on fundamentals and innovation!

Keep investing in the company and the people!

A great company to consult for or work directly at- (current employee)

Current Employee - Resource Development Manager (Recruiter)  in  Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Resource Development Manager (Recruiter) in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Genuent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent company to work for, they are continually committed to positive change and offering the best service possible to clients and candidates. It is a pleasure to place the best talent in top companies while making great money and staying motivated with good requirements and long standing solid accounts. This company is committed to taking care of consultants- and we are held to certain standards of quality care.
    Good new branch Manager recently hired, and great team /work environment- constantly improving. Company owners are generous and very approachable as is the CEO, plus they have a great Veterans program which we can be proud of.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes over the last couple of years, and it has been worth hanging in here, as it gets better all the time. If you are not motivated, and just want to collect a pay check every week while doing the minimum, then Don't work here- please. There are some negative reviews on here from people that did not meet goals, and we did lose a few great people, but not rock-star sales performers- to be honest. This is a performance based business and you really need to love it to last anywhere. We do not currently offer benefits to our Consultants and they are fairly high for internal employees, but I would think this is a common problem in the industry and we prefer to pay our consultants the max per hour, rather than reduce rates for healthcare costs.

Continue to care, make tough decisions when you have to, forge ahead and improve where we need to. Give sales people a little more creative license to create relationships/business how they naturally prefer to as opposed to such a formal process in specific companies. Keep taking risks and being so approachable.

Good place to grow and learn in the industry!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Genuent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very flexible and accomodating work environment, One would look forward to coming to work.

Cons

there are no cons as such, its a good office culture

Good Culture

I have been working at Genuent full-time

Pros

The leadership do what they say, and are in the trenches with the rest of the team. Open door policy all the way to the top. The promote a positive environment even though it is a competitive industry. The training is very good.

Cons

There is a cap on promotions. There is room for skilled growth but not management. The company is still growing so someone coming in would have to be patient with the growing pains.

Not sure yet.

It was an opportunity that helped me get where I am now.

I worked at Genuent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Loved my team and the training is something I still use today.

Cons

I resigned due to the work environment. It was not that they expected to much of me, it was they expected too much from an untrained management team. Management (middle) did what they could, but it was ultimately it didn't work out and weak leadership means disorganization. Disorganization leads to stress. (side note, gossip around town is they did make some changes)

Train managers. Unlike recruiting, you cant just throw someone in a management (middle) roll and say good luck swimming when they don't know how to swim.

Worked for Genuent? Contribute to the Community!