Get in2 China

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

It is a great company where I learned a lot and got a valuable experience.

Former Employee - Internship Placement Assistant  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Former Employee - Internship Placement Assistant in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at Get in2 China

Pros

We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China. This program offers the best chance for foreign participants to work in the dynamic market in the capital center of China - Beijing. By joining this program, the participants will be placed in top firms in Beijing to work and learn. Our firm has established partnership with a number of businesses around China. Our positions cover a diverse range of fields, including marketing, business administration, media, communication, real estate, consulting, research, engineering, finance, art gallery, design, etc. Each placement is tailored to the individual according to his/her background.

Cons

Since you are working mostly with foreigners you can't improve your Chinese.

- Communicate daily with companies and applicants.?
    - Assess the need for partner companies and establish new partnerships.?
    - Attend networking events, trade shows, conferences, etc.?
    - Negotiate internship conditions.?
    - Visit interested companies and assess their suitability for cooperation, whilst negotiating internship conditions.?
    - Assess newly opened internship positions and find suitable candidates amongst your current applicants?
    - Organize and assess applicants CV’s?
    - Perform applicants’ interviews.

Worked for Get in2 China? Contribute to the Community!