I worked at Get in2 China
Pros – We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China. This program offers the best chance for foreign participants to work in the dynamic market in the capital center of China - Beijing. By joining this program, the participants will be placed in top firms in Beijing to work and learn. Our firm has established partnership with a number of businesses around China. Our positions cover a diverse range of fields, including marketing, business administration, media, communication, real estate, consulting, research, engineering, finance, art gallery, design, etc. Each placement is tailored to the individual according to his/her background.
Cons – Since you are working mostly with foreigners you can't improve your Chinese.
Advice to Senior Management – - Communicate daily with companies and applicants.?
- Assess the need for partner companies and establish new partnerships.?
- Attend networking events, trade shows, conferences, etc.?
- Negotiate internship conditions.?
- Visit interested companies and assess their suitability for cooperation, whilst negotiating internship conditions.?
- Assess newly opened internship positions and find suitable candidates amongst your current applicants?
- Organize and assess applicants CV’s?
- Perform applicants’ interviews.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2010-12-08 17:57 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –