GetInsured

www.getinsured.com

GetInsured Reviews in Marietta, GA

Updated Mar 29, 2014
GetInsured – “Staying fit together!”

Chini Krishnan

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Hell

Sales (Former Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsAbsolutely none at all. None.

ConsChanged pay, slave job, favoritism and nepotism.

Advice to Senior Managementjust sucks

sales agent

Insurance Agent (Former Employee) Marietta, GA

Prosif you work your ass off ,don't take any breaks, eat lunch at your desk, and run to the bathroom once a day you can make ok money.

Consmanagement, especially upper management is very negetive. Even the top sales people are treated poorly. Instead of trying to reward them they are always finding ways to make things harder and reduce what they are paid.

Advice to Senior Managementshow appriciation for your agents, put youseff in their shoes and treat them the way you would want to be treated. One big problem is that it is strickly treated as a call center and should be treated as a profesional sales business. You are working with, for the most part, successful sales agents and they should be treated as such. In my oppinion they have the wrong management in place and should hire someone with a positive attitude.

Run away

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsThe pay seems great at first for a new sales agent. You can make a decent paycheck if you work like a slave and sell products to clients that they dont need. Its all about how many products you can sell to one person despite there budget

ConsUntill you figure out that they are stealing from you everyway they can. Moral sucks. Everyone is unhappy. They pay is always cut every other month.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive back to the employees. Stop taking away from them to grow your profits.

Worked for GetInsured? Contribute to the Community!