Getty Images

Be The First To
Add Photos

Getty Images CEO and Director Jonathan D. Klein

Jonathan D. Klein

Pros
  • They encourage professional growth and a work-life balance(in 21 reviews)

• You get to work with some great people(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Lower-level decisions are frequently overridden by senior management, who may not be very competent in these matters(in 10 reviews)

• snarky, two faced middle management and a mickey mouse club mentality(in 8 reviews)

By far, the best place I've ever worked.

Prosleadership walks the talk; great work-life balance; exciting and dynamic environment; people truly live the values and care about one another; innovative and inclusive

ConsI can't think of any

Lovely company to work for

Sales (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsFast paced
    Lovely people
    Good company culture and good moral values that run through the business
    Digital business
    Leader in their field
    Location is very central

ConsOnce in, not many option for moving around
    So many changes can be counter productive at times

Advice to Senior ManagementSeriously review the whole sales process

Fantastic place, if you like constant change

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe people are great, the CEO is inspiring in terms of the game changing products and strategy; the products are fabulous. The company is always changing and evolving in every way.

I love the way that information about the company is freely distributed to everyone. I have NEVER worked anywhere that provides so much information to the employees about the company, future plans, past performance.

There are a lot of very smart, dedicated people who work here.

ConsIn some departments, there is a sense of dead-man's shoes in terms of career progression. There are also some Seattle-centric work flows that defy all logic.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Manager

Account Manager (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsGreat Company with a fantastic attitude towards business and how to treat their people

ConsNo downside to working in this company. very satisfied

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Great company, growing and making big moves to be a leader in stock image photography

Marketing Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCollaborative Environment, managers really listen to you and care for your work. Colleagues are brilliant and enthusiastic.

Conslong working hours, external market factors and competitors are continuing to erode our competitive edge

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the great work

Great Place!

ProsCulture, People, Product, Office, Comp

ConsAlways very busy and a lot to do

I love the people I work with/for. If you are adverse to change, this is not the place for you.

(Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEveryone is passionate about the work they do. It is rewarding to be surrounded by people who care so much. Having been here for as long as I have I expect things to change regulary and would think something was wrong if things got stagnant.

ConsWe are the global leader in digital media creation and licensing. Our office could use a makeover.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. If there is a place to improve, it is with random acts of recognition.

The best place you'll ever work!

Human Resources (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsInternational and globally collaborative environment. Talented colleagues from diverse industries. A fierce appetite to be number 1 and take calculated risks. An incredible community and sense of fun. Opportunities to shine in your role and be seen by senior management. You actually want to get up and go to work.

ConsMy commute...I guess I'll have to move

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

Great Atmosphere, Great People

(Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe atmosphere is upbeat, modern, and the location is in the SOHO neighborhood in New York City. The people are friendly, and they love to mingle and partake in after-work activities. Overall excellent place to work.

ConsSalaries aren't generous, and bonuses are not guaranteed. Operations are broken up between New York City and the Corporate Headquarters in Seattle, WA. So you may hit a corporate ceiling depending on what department you're in, as they have centralized much of the operational roles in WA. Project Management is not streamlined.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salaries, restructure some of the fundamentals in project management.

Never boring.

ProsFast pace, intelligent and creative workforce and an opportunity to work with a reasonable degree of autonomy.

ConsThis is a pro and a con: you must be in a constant state of reaching beyond your comfort zone to meet expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice is to do a better job of recognizing achievements that support growth of the business or that move the business forward.

Worked for Getty Images? Contribute to the Community!