Ghost Armor

Updated Mar 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jesse Hallock

Good internship, could be an amazing company to work for.

Accounts Payable/Receivable (Former Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsSmall company so you work directly with president, CEO, etc.
    great product/innovation

ConsIt was very unorganized, they werent willing to listen to new ideas. (keep in mind this was 9 months ago so things could have changed)

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees, take in what they say.

This company is such a joke!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEasy work, that's about it.

ConsCompany doesn't pay on time. The only way to get promoted is who you know in management. Production/QC/Inventory is ran like a circus. Corporate, as well as the production supervisor, do nothing when problems arise. They changed the material used to a lower grade to "save money". They expect you to work overtime when needed, yet they do not pay you for your time (seriously, watch your hours and paychecks). Corporate plays favorites; it's all about the look and name vs. building a company. There are plenty of other jobs elsewhere!!

Advice to Senior ManagementStart acting like a company, and pay your employees on time instead of renting limos to go to dinner parties and "sprucing up" the corporate front office

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosno opportunity. no pros. will not last with poor business practices.

Consconstantly late on paychecks. sell you on opportunity, but never follow through.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sinking ship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUsed to offer rapid growth and oppurtunity, when upper managment changed it was all about cutting pay.

ConsThey are now focused on how much upper management can make. They used opportunity and big promises to get people to build the company and brand. Once it was built they went back on all those promises and raised prices on the licensee operators, cut employee pay, and used a cheaper product.

Employees looked the other way on labor law violations and ridiculous hours for the chance to make more down the road...not any more.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit trying to always "get one over" on your employees and licensee operators.

sales associate

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

Prosgood commission, easy hiring process

Consterrible hours
    bad management
    late paychecks
    bouncing paychecks

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany was great before owner became hands on. Took the company from a rising force to a joke and kept the employees out of the loop the entire time. I watched all the good managers & employees leave and replaced with people who knew nothing.

Ghost Armor is a great place to grow

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible scheduling, professional atmosphere, forward-thinking company culture, lots of sales coaching, room for growth,

ConsNeeds more marketing materials to introduce new customers,

Advice to Senior ManagementGet Ghost Armor's branding out there!

Bad Pay but Easy Job

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsEasy Job. Not much work

ConsHorrible Management. Employees leave and come whenever they please

Worked for Ghost Armor? Contribute to the Community!