Giftcards.com

www.giftcards.com

Giftcards.com Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2014
Giftcards.com – Pittsburgh – “make 'em smile : )”

Jason Wolfe

Innovative company with a good moral compass

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsGood company culture. A lot of great personalities around the office make it fun to come to work. Management goes out of their way to encourage bottom up feedback and discourage office politics.

A lot of cutting edge ideas and technology. The company is a leader in the gift card space and the brand recognition is growing each year.

Extremely charitable company. Each employee gets $500/year to donate to the charity of their choice, and the CEO gives thousands more every year to children in need. Worth noting that these actions are done without any marketing or publicity efforts so they truly are for charity.

ConsAs the company continues to grow, more people tend to want to cover their butts rather than make decisions or take responsibility.

Decisions are made quick, often times without proper analysis done to support that decision. Sometimes this works out but when it doesn't, it typically means a loss of productivity.

Making people smile

Marketing (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsI like the mission of this company most - to make people smile. They do it by creating a great product, by giving to charities, and helping the less fortunate. I like the highly professional team, and that they work together.

ConsProbably that its fast paced and that the industry is competitive with small profits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring great people that care, and reject people that dont have a caring attitude - they wont get the mission.

Great Learning Experience

Information Security Analyst (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsVery fast-paced company
    Company is growing very fast
    Very organic management
    Excellent learning experience
    Excellent benefits

ConsCompany is almost growing too fast

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing company

ProsAn 'A 'list founder, executive team, and intellectual property protecting all products and services. Every one works hard and well together to get the work done.

ConsAs a nimble company we may start something but toss it quickly as we discover a better\different approach. These changes while being understood can be frustrating at times especially when it's your work being scrapped.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain course!

Worked for Giftcards.com? Contribute to the Community!