Gigats

www.gigats.com

Gigats Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Alec Difrawi

Pros
  • Good work environment, room for advancement, the ability to learn new technology and practices(in 10 reviews)

• Great and caring staff, nice building, good location, relaxed dress codes, free cereal, cool vending machines, and comfortable and beautiful setting(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Call center environment -bit noisy at times, but you get use to it(in 2 reviews)

• Need more local restaurants that deliver for lunch(in 2 reviews)

It has been a pleasure working with the company so far.

Employment Specialist (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThey have a detailed training program

Consnothing so far the company has been very well

Advice to Senior Managementso far so good on what I see

Gigats

Employment Specialist (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI enjoy being able to help people find gainful employment on a daily basis.

ConsI enjoy learning of the steps in the process that lead to assisting candidates in finding work, but also useful student resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo everything that they are doing already!

Love It!!!

Career Specialist (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsThe managers and co-workers are amazing. We all know we are doing what we can to help other find their calling... Sometimes it gets frustrating, but the people I talk to daily I truly admire and try to help!!

ConsNone... Great company and environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the listening and helping all of us understand the culture.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New Challenges

ProsSeeing a mission come to fruition. "To help people fill their immediate employment needs and achieve their future career goals." It is nice to be a part of a company that is evolving to make every process consistent with their overall mission.

ConsThere is a challenging work schedule and high expectations, but is that really a con? Perhaps with those who are apathetic and/or entitled.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to increase the transparency.

Number 1 in Customer Service

ProsExtremely professional. The team of individuals at Gigats really get the idea of helping people across the nation.

ConsMy e-mail went to spam first, I called back to figure out what happened. Patrick helped me find my e-mail by suggesting the spam folder.

Gigats Review

ProsThe best thing about the team behind Gigats is we are never satisfied. We are constantly trying to find out more about our applicants and their needs. We continue to work to develop the type of job matching service not only our team can be proud of, but the user can be proud of.

ConsThere probably needs to be ways to improve your resume using the Gigats service which there currently is not.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowing the site for the employer side.

Great experience from day 1!!!

Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsVery friendly environment and promotes a team atmosphere. There are always managers available to help and train all times. Just a great company to work for that nurtures its employees to be their best.

ConsAt times the hours that asked of the employees can be over whelming.

Advice to Senior Managementbetter communication is needed at times.

I'm proud to say that I'm a part of the Gigats Team!

ProsA revolutionary job-matching service that I think will change the way people search for jobs. Gigats was created for the sole purpose of giving a better experience to the user. It's very fulfilling to know that our team works hard everyday in order to help others with their careers and career goals.

ConsIt can be frustrating when you know someone needs help but doesn't want to help themselves.

Excellent Opportunity

Career Specialist (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI've learned so much about working with every single personality type by working for Gigats. I've developed my social and professional skills by giving people opportunities to really jump start their professional car

ConsBy working with millions of people, I've run into some that really frustrate and challenge me. Sometimes it's hard to overcome this on a day to day basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice I would give to management would be to recognize excellent work from the employees that telecommute.

Great Company that offers employees the opportunity to truly make a difference!

Training Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI am proud to be part of the Gigats team. Gigats offers an invaluable service to their customers and an amazing opportunity to anyone looking to accelerate their career. I am thankful to have the opportunity to work for a company that changes peoples lives every day with the service they provide.

ConsSometimes the free popcorn and cereal runs out.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! We have developed a great team and will continue to improve and advance if we continue down the path we have have started.

Worked for Gigats? Contribute to the Community!