Glenmount Global Solutions

Glenmount Global Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mike Johnson

GGS provided a good opportunity

Business Development Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGlenmount was a good opportunity for me - I worked hard and succeeded while there. I had flexibility, and was paid fairly. I was able to travel somewhat to pursue project opportunities. I generally had the administrative support I needed.

ConsThere were sometimes issues having enough technical resources to complete the work sold. I can't speak too much to the current environment as I believe much has changed since I was there.

Three Great Companies Combined Makes For A Complete Disaster.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe individual companies that were merged together to form GGS were excellent companies. Telecommuting flexibility.

ConsThe individual companies should have not given in to the temptation of expanding beyond its means. Carousel of new management has continued to display incompetence and muddled vision and ultimately forced many talented associates to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your vision aligned. Stop thinking behind closed and begin listening to the people that wants to help restore the company to health.

Very bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portage, IN

ProsThe only pros existed before Glenmount Global Solutions purchased Crown ESA. Crown was an awesome company to work for. Glenmount was a total 180 from the old Crown. Employees didn't count anymore. Crown was a big family. Glenmount made it disfunctional.

ConsTwo cons: AN engineering manager with an MBA that only worries about his image to the corporation AND a COO with bllinders on who should have got rid of the character many months ago. Many old Crown customers have very little good to say about Glenmount.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake off the blinders and pay attention to people who try their best to do a good job. Pay attention to customers. New and old.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No job security for newer employees, many axed year after hire

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent benefits: 2 weeks vacation (plus floating holidays), bonus pay, being able to work from home.

ConsNo job security, all victims of layoffs were hired the year before

Advice to Senior ManagementLay yourselves off instead of subjecting others to something you're not willing to do yourselves!

Not what I signed up for

ProsLots of very good engineers - some very capable, smart people here

ConsUsed to be based on integrity and doing the right thing, speaking straight - not any more. No security, no feeling of belonging to a greater organization. A culture of demands and intimidation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to a core business, and stop trying to be all things. Too many managers, VPs, directors, not enough people to actually do the work. If you don't get back to a standardized, communicated procedural model, the company will ultimately fail. Stop understaffing projects.

GGS, an Outstanding Professional Services Organization

Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsOne of the largest Professional Service firms providing solutions in Energy, Automation and Information Services. Well Managed!!!!

ConsGoing through Growing Pains and will need some time to get through them. They will though

Advice to Senior ManagementCombine your Business Development team. Too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Worked for Glenmount Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!