Global Expansion Concepts

CEO

Amazing, Supportive Company

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The management team is wonderful. Specifically, Curtis Bell, was so helpful and supportive of me in helping me reach my goals. The environment was everything I could ask for. I had such a good time working with Global, I would recommend the company to anybody that wants to grow quickly. The company is upfront and fair. They offer great pay and commission, too. If you are motivated, this is a great place to work.

Cons

None, I loved the company. There is a lot of hours and money available to motivated people. But, you do have to be focused and driven in order to succeed with the company.

You guys are great, I appreciate how much you have helped me.

Manager

Current Employee - Market Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Market Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Personal and company growth are priority #1! I have never been part of a team that has such a winners mentality like a championship team in sports. Ongoing encourangement and accountability. Every member of the team from management, to the other leaders, and even down to entry level reps are working towards the same goal and have each others backs. "Team work makes the dream work!"

Cons

Work-life balance. Some individuals are highly motivated and would consider themselves "workaholics". Not a negative for everyone of course but management is very committed to the team.

More team functions. More awards and recognition.

If you're willing to learn and ready to grow this I can't think of a better opportunity right now

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company works with fortune 100 companies, with a portfolio of great clients stability is very promising. With the companies goals growth is inevitable. Great team environment, Fun working environment as well. Compensation has performance incentives above the bare minimum.

Cons

The company isn't interested in working with people that don't want to show growth. Some of the best opportunities to grow require travel, and even relocation.

Share this opportunity with more people in the community. Get more involved with the local communities as well.

Love the opportunity for growth and stability. I will never go on another Job Interview.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Grow at your own Pace. Great Team environment. Perfect for individuals that want to be involved with leadership and helping the company grow, regardless of experience. The company has leaders that are willing to train from the ground floor like they did for me, or willing to provide opportunities for individuals that have experience in leadership they can apply here. Regardless of your background, or your experience, this is an equal opportunity for an individual to reach their full potential in a career with the right time and effort.

Cons

The company is very selective in their hiring process. Only willing to work with motivated people, not people that require micromanagement. The guaranteed pay is only decent, still better than most jobs available in today's economy, however the bonus structure from their clients definitely reward the individuals that put in the best efforts.

Management could do a better job of holding low performing employees accountable. The only way these people will get better if they are aware of the improvements they should make.

Global Expansion Concepts Photos