Global Expansion Concepts

CEO

1. Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Current Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at global concepts I've learned alot about my self and abilities. Through the mentorship and coaching from the management team I've grown alot in the past 4 months. I'm excited to see how far I can grow with this company!

Cons

We work more than the average initially so sometimes it can get stressful but they wont ask you to do anything they are not willing to do themselves!

Advice to Management

Stay motivated, this is a GREAT opportunity!

2. I finally found a company where I am not thinking about my next job

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time

Pros

Great team atmosphere. Some of the brightest and friendliest people I've ever worked with. Innovative company. -excellent leadership team - great life/work balance - unlimited growth within the company - excellent team of resources available internally to make you successful. - paid travel opportunities - great incentives and bonuses

Cons

The interviewing process is difficult consisting of 3 rounds and a brief phone interview - fast paced environment, I wouldn't take this position unless you are able to keep up and can handle changes with self management. Well worth it if you are willing to work hard and have an entrepreneurial mindset

Advice to Management

Good management team, no advice at this time

3. The opportunity is real for those that are a "Fit" , The Company is Very transparent

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Gold River, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Director in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I noticed that somebody posted that "This is a scam". Well I have been on many interviews and worked for several big corporations. At Global Expansion Concepts the interview process was very transparent, and the opportunity for employees is straight forward. I Started with Global the end of last year, and I have seen 2 Directors get promoted this year, and our mission is to promote 3 more by year end, my goal is of course to be one of those that earn a position of director. It's not an easy job, and we do screen a lot of applicants but only hire 1 or 2 for every 200+ resumes we look at for a position. Because we do bring high performance for our clients, of course there are performance standards which is why individuals that are comfortable settling for bare minimum performance and want a high salary for that aren't really a fit for our business. Meet with the Director and ask any question if you have concerns, but you cant say it's a "scam" there is no smoke and mirrors in my experience here.

Cons

It is a high performance industry. Our clients are fortune 100 companies, and we provide a service to their business that is outsourced BECAUSE of our results.

Advice to Management

Don't "give a shot" to individuals who are expecting more from the company than they are willing to bring to the table. I love what I do because I am in control of my growth and income potential

Great place to Learn and Prepare me for My Career

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gold River, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gold River, CA

I worked at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Global Expansion Concepts was a great platform for me going to Stanford University and study Business Management. I loved the team atmosphere, the hands on training, and feel that I am much more prepared to pursue being an Entrepreneur after I graduate.

Cons

None at this time, Very much enjoyed my experience working here

Advice to Management

None

6. Very Positive Work Environment, Definitely Recommend this company

Current Employee - Director of Human Resources in Gold River, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Human Resources in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

GREAT work environment. Everybody is so positive. I am involved with Recruiting and we only look for individuals with a great attitude and a winning mindset. Definitely a Perfect combination for a winning team. I started off just to get experience and make money to pay for my college. After I Graduated I decided to pursue a career at Global Expansion Concepts in HR and we have grown every year since.

Cons

Only advice to anyone reading this is you have to be prepared for accountability. The guidelines are very fair, but this definitely is not the sort of job for somebody that just wants to do the bare minimum and collect a paycheck

Advice to Management

None at this time. Management is great and very hands on

I have been at Global Expansion Concepts for 3 weeks I have never felt this good about a career opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gold River, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gold River, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts (Less than a year)

Pros

Excited to come learn every day. Even though this is coming on to my 4th week in the company I have seen growth every week and I already got my first promotion! Very satisfying to see hard work pay off, and I received my first bonus as well for having 6 new customer acquisitions in 1 week's time. We have a big Regional Meeting coming up and I am excited to learn more and prepare for my next step.

Cons

None at the moment that I can think of

Advice to Management

Get us more involved with the leadership process sooner, If I would have been asked to be a part of the leadership meetings sooner I would have participated.

Fun Atmosphere, great opprotunity

Current Employee - Trainer
    Current Employee - Trainer

Pros

The team environment is awesome. Everyone helps everyone else reach their goals. This, for me, is the first place I've ever worked where the bosses are actively helping you reach your next promotion. The management training program is awesome. I am actually learning more here than I did to earn my business degree.

Cons

I wouldn't really say it's a con but it might turn some people off. The work is simple, but it's not easy. A strong work ethic and desire to advance are necessary.

Great Company Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time

Pros

This company gives you a chance to grow and learn. It is a management training program and your possibility for growth is fast and can me limitless. Have a great attitude and work ethic and you will go far.

Cons

Not enough time in the day. Since this is a management training program, you will spend a lot of hours working.

Amazing, Supportive Company

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management team is wonderful. Specifically, Curtis Bell, was so helpful and supportive of me in helping me reach my goals. The environment was everything I could ask for. I had such a good time working with Global, I would recommend the company to anybody that wants to grow quickly. The company is upfront and fair. They offer great pay and commission, too. If you are motivated, this is a great place to work.

Cons

None, I loved the company. There is a lot of hours and money available to motivated people. But, you do have to be focused and driven in order to succeed with the company.

Advice to Management

You guys are great, I appreciate how much you have helped me.

If you're willing to learn and ready to grow this I can't think of a better opportunity right now

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company works with fortune 100 companies, with a portfolio of great clients stability is very promising. With the companies goals growth is inevitable. Great team environment, Fun working environment as well. Compensation has performance incentives above the bare minimum.

Cons

The company isn't interested in working with people that don't want to show growth. Some of the best opportunities to grow require travel, and even relocation.

Advice to Management

Share this opportunity with more people in the community. Get more involved with the local communities as well.

RSS Feed </> Embed