Global Information Systems

Global Information Systems Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gangadhar Nadella

Excellent breeding grounds of talent with young leaders as mentors.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Global Information Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsGIST have rich organization culture.
Strong Leadership and management support.
Lot of employment benefits for sales team exclusively.
Great industry recognition.

ConsNothing as of much to highlight.

Advice to Senior ManagementGIST is the best service provider now, in the industry & the teamwork will always make GIST large from now on.

A global information system (GLIS) is an information system which is developed and / or used in a global context.

Web Designer (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Global Information Systems part-time for less than a year

ProsGlobal provides complete service solutions and customer configurable software products for our clients. Global specializes in software development and support, database implementation, GIS As-Builting, CAD-GIS integration, and expert consulting and CAD services.

ConsOur products and services have been instrumental in facilitating change in Engineering, Operations and Integrity Management business processes within the energy transmission industry. Our team of expert, customer service focused staff will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Advice to Senior ManagementGlobal Information Systems is a full service application development and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) products and services company focused on the energy industry

Worked for Global Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Information Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Global Information Systems CEO Gangadhar Nadella . All reviews posted anonymously by Global Information Systems employees.