Global Prior Art

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Dr. Bruce Rubinger

Great stepping stone for someone looking to get into patent-related field from academia

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsExperience with patents, search strategies, strategic issues

ConsLong hours, inadequate management, limited opportunities for personal & career growth

Advice to Senior Managementtrust your employees

Painful Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company had nice benefits that included dental and medical.

ConsVery tense working quarters. The company left very little room for growth and development. The supervisors were difficult to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementAcquire some good people skills.

Good place to work with advancement opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGPA is a very good place to work if you have a strong technical background. I joined GPA after receiving a Masters in EE. What I liked about GPA was the strong technical focus of our engagements, the high intelligence of the staff and the ability to closely interact with clients. Because of the diverse projects it allow constant learning. It is also a place where staff can advance rapidly; after two years I was running a group which provided opportunities to handle a wide range of topics while gaining experience managing a team. This hands-on experience was critical when I applied to Business School.

ConsFor those lacking motivation or strong skills, GPA can be a challenging place to work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great way to be introduced to the world of intellectual property

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsProjects stay interesting by covering a wide range of topics and technologies. Group leaders are always available to offer assistance and brainstorm ideas.

ConsClient deadlines can sometimes require additional hours, so a little extra time is required in the evenings and occassionally on the weekends.

Associate Analyst

Associate Analyst (Current Employee) Boston, MA

Proshelpful and givings a lot of time to develop

ConsLess benefits to employees compare to the amount of money obtained from each project

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more benefits to employees

Unfortunate period in my career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsSome employees were very helpful and a joy to work with but the overall structure made it difficult for efficient communication.

ConsUpper management did not support its employees and made no effort in improving company morale. There was a lot of scrutiny and absolutely no positive feedback.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging and allow your employees to perform the skills they were hired to do. It would have also been nice to receive conducive criticism.

Dishonest, Disrespectful, Long Hours

IP Consulting (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI would say it is located right in the heart of downtown Boston which is nice. We also get weekly massages.

ConsTerrible and degrading management. The people are very dishonest and have poor communication skills. They disrespect their employees, make them work long hours and on the weekends and take advantage of people just out of college or from different countries

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to listen and respect your employees. Keep up with the times and grow with new technology. It would have been nice to hear some positive feedback just once.

Worked for Global Prior Art? Contribute to the Community!