GlobalLogic Reviews

368 reviews filtered by
3.5
GlobalLogic CEO Shashank Samant
Shashank Samant

Pros
  • Work Life Balance is great (Depends on which Project/Account you Work) (in 54 reviews)

• Work life Balance - Flexible working Hours (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • Politics in senior management, you must make your work visibility to your manager (in 15 reviews)

• Work life balance was not that great, but was better than other services company (in 8 reviews)

Really like my team and the work

I have been working at GlobalLogic

Pros

Really like my job. Really like my boss -she is awesome! I like the freedom to get my job done without being micro-managed ---but still knowing if I need assistance I have only to ask.
      Everyone on my team is really smart and we all like working together. We go for brief power walks or to the gym during lunch time.
      The head of my team, the General Counsel, cares that we have paths for growth and development and is active in encouraging and supporting our goals.
      The CEO when not traveling will make time on a weekly basis to come to break room and talk with us. Makes it feel unified than just a job.
      Nice office space. Good location. Some flex time available.

Cons

We are short staffed so hours are long. Did I not the hours are long....

Advice to Management

Keep up good work

Awesome place to work

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

GlobalLogic has good leadership as the current CEO, Shashank Samant, values innovation, company culture and connects with employees, one on one basis. Company offers great benefits for employee and family, which are at par with the best companies. With your basic needs taken care of, free lunch everyday, free snacks, friendly peers and almost no hierarchy management style, you inculcate a feeling of ownership of your product/ service area. You are the captain of your ship (work area). You feel creative, innovative and feel like giving back to the company and society in general.

Cons

To have greater focus on Human Resources department. Personal growth along with company growth can bolster level of satisfaction.

Advice to Management

Keep doing all the good things what you have been doing to have come so far. Company culture can be taken to next level for creating empowered employees.

3. Great feelings and experience being a part of GlobalLogic and working with Legal Team.

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is an honor to know that GlobalLogic has such experienced, open-minded and dedicated lawyers. New General Counsel - is a great BOSS ever. She is exacting to herself. Making an example to others. Always ready to share her thoughts, help and mentor. Overall environment is great and inspiring for new challenges.

Cons

Some of the routine is boring, but creating '"smart" processes make it much easier.

Advice to Management

We need a real family - with Goals that unite co-workers from all departments. Keep up a splendid management you do - the way it is!

5. Excellent company to work for

Current Employee - Principal
    Current Employee - Principal

I have been working at GlobalLogic

Pros

- Open culture
    - Accessible executives
    - Excellent exposure

Cons

- Less communication across geos
    - Volatile top management

Advice to Management

- Stay open
    - Use internal people more for high responsibility top positions

Member of the GL Legal Team - really enjoy working on my team and for GlobalLogic.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Our new General Counsel is intelligent, experienced and a great leader. In brief, she is amazing. She always makes time to mentor and share best practices. Her knowledge of the law and of business really help the whole team. I learn new things all the time. I have worked for many years and this is my favorite job.

A job is only as good as the leader and we have the best in Kathleen. If I have any questions, I can go directly to the General Counsel. My contribution is acknowledged and my work is appreciated on a weekly basis.

It is good to see that your team and your boss are so respected by others at the company.

Our team gets along very well and coming to work is enjoyable. We all work hard but there is also such appreciation for what we do. I feel supported within my team and outside my team. I know my knowledge and experience make a difference and help GlobalLogic to grow.

Our General Counsel has assembled a very diverse team. We speak over ten languages fluently and are from different countries and cultures. It is nice to be valued and celebrated for our differences. The legal team is not hiring any other people but if they do expand, I recommend this job.

Cons

I like my job and our legal team even though the hours are very long.

The work load requires me to log on from home in the evening.

We need to invest in contract management software and need admin support so we are not so stretched.

Advice to Management

Have the General Counsel continue with the way she leads Legal. Best boss ever! I learn so much.

Have the CEO continue to be open and have the small dinners for employees.

Great Company!!! One of the best companies I have ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Legal in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Legal in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic

Pros

I have over ten years of experience, and I have to say that this is one of the best companies I worked for. I have never seen such a diverse and friendly environment. I am a part of the Legal Team and it has the best managers.

Our General Counsel rocks, she is absolutely awesome. It is unbelievable for me to work with a General Counsel who has great ethics and at the same time loyal to her team members.

It is an absolute pleasure for me to come to office everyday. The most important aspect of my managers here is that they respect you for what you are, for the experience and education you have, they are transparent and are loyal.
     I think no matter how big or small the company it is the managers and bosses that make all the difference.

The General Counsel, HR Director and the CEO are extremely down to earth, friendly and you feel like you are in a family where you fit right in.

The CEO has a heart (which I feel most CEO's don't have), he makes an effort to connect with the employees, he absolutely cares for the employees and is focused on company's growth. The employees here believe in their CEO and the CEO believes in us, which instills a team environment in the company.

Great Office Space, Free Lunch, Gourmet Snacks, Free Fitness Center and Great Benefits. Absolutely recommend working here!!!

Cons

Work Life Balance can be challenging at times due to shortage of administrative staff.

Advice to Management

Consider adding more Admin/HR support.

Awesome company if you want to work for a company that cares about their employees and works with varied technologies.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A friend recruited me to work here, he said this is the best company he has ever worked for. I have been here for over two years now and this is truly a great company.
    GlobalLogic's client list are top global companies and have very interesting projects they've sent me on.

Cons

As some projects have a defined timeline, the person needs to be able to adjust and quickly to new environment and new companies.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and lets grow as a company!

GlobalLogic is full of quality people and is a great place to grow your career

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic

Pros

GlobalLogic is a great place to learn and grow your career. People are willing to take time to sit with you to make sure you are learning everything you possible can about the company and the industry.

Cons

There could be better protocols/standards for communication between departments and teams.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

10. We Work Together !

Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best company to work in Executive level

Cons

No need of the special discussion.

Advice to Management

Best of the Best

11. Great Company - Good Work Life Balance

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Work Life Balance
    Good HR Policies

Cons

Once you stay there for more than 2 years your compensation will fall below industry standards