GlobalSCAPE

Add Photos

James Bindseil

Great employee benefits

Anon (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThe HR Team goes above and beyond to make the employees happy. Lots of health benefits, snacks, drinks, parties. Plenty of training and activities.

ConsDifferent factions make completing projects difficult. There is no main source of power, it's a lot like govt operations. Everything is a power-grab. Perhaps it has changed since I moved on, however the paperwork to complete a project takes longer than the actual project.

Advice to Senior ManagementCentralize the power structure, don't elevate people who are incapable of listening to the ideas of others to positions of power.

Too many factions working against each other

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsLots of great benefits, I mean they really do a good job pampering employees

ConsAdversarial environment - infighting and politics make projects expensive and frustrating.

Poor Company to Work For

ProsHealthcare, Dental and Vision benefits are great!

ConsManagement wears two cheeks and speaks with both; lots of politics, everyone beats to their own drum, no formal training, hard to advance and very negative management because they are to faced and don't stand behind their words. New CEO James Bindseil is the worse with double talking (great example for his lesser staff to follow)!

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk with one side of your cheek, not double talk, own integrity and take accountability for your self by being honest!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dead end employer

Technical Writer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThe workplace has candy, soft drinks, and foods at every turn. Chocolate is especially prevalent.

ConsVery little room for growth and upward mobility. Very stiff-necked atmosphere with little to no encouragement for advancement. Many promises made, none kept.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open to growth for employees. Offer training opportunities and better pay. Widen the sphere of employee recognition. All the same employees keep being rewarded.

GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR ( Plain & Simple)

Business Development (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsVery Employee-centric. Great HR staff! Get to work with very intelligent individuals. Truly enjoy coming to work every day!

ConsI cant think of one thing negative to say..

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the GREAT JOB>>>>>>

Family owned but stock owned mostly by family

Programming (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsWorking Environment, good co-workers, nice locations

ConsLots of turnover, salary, incentives, no job descriptions

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to complaints

Interesting place to be everyday.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat products, good technology very smart people.

ConsChange, change, change some stability is needed in senior management to stay on track for the future

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep everyone still for a while. Let them grow.

Beware

Product Manager (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsNice small company that is successful inspite of itself. Nice family feel and lots of opportunities to do different things.

ConsThe pay is below average and those employees who care end up doing most of the work.

Owners do not know the industry. The present themselves as caring Christian businessmen, but are no better than any other greedy person out there.

Nepotism is rampant. And interestingly enough, those that are related to each other will stab each other in the back at the drop of hat.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the people who know what they are doing do their jobs. And keep you faith to yourself, you are not a good examples of living Christian values.

Small company. Great environment. Excellent benefits.

ProsThe benefits are outstanding with excellent holiday schedules and medical coverage.

ConsDue to its size, it's not uncommon that we have to work long hours, but this is typical for any small company that's growing.

Worked for GlobalSCAPE? Contribute to the Community!