Globaltranz

Be The First To
Add Photos

Andrew Leto

Great Place to Work!

Logistics Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for less than a year

ProsGlobalTranz is growing at a tremendous rate. We just moved into a brand new facility right next to Talking Stick! The sky is truly unlimited here. Sales Managers are constantly running contests to win extra cash as well as almost daily team competitions. Unlike other places everyone is committed to your success here. It is one of the better places I have worked over the last 15 years.

ConsSales is Sales, you get out of it what you put into it. To many people look to fault others vs taking responsibility. That is why people fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing us!

Great atmosphere and even better people

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for more than a year

ProsFun atmosphere and plenty of room to grow with the company. Potential for earning is exponential. If you are going to spend 40+ hours a week in an office it might as well be an office with music, games, and great people.

ConsLocation is a commute for myself but definitely worth it! There is a learning curve if you are not familiar with the Logistics Industry but paid training is provided.

This is a great company with a lot of growth.

Senior Carrier Relations Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for less than a year

ProsIt is a fun and great environment to be around and after working here for a few months, I can't think of a reason not to get up in the morning and head to work. The pay is great and the people that work here are amazing, starting from the new people walking in the door to the ones that have been here for years. The growth and movement up in this company is wide open and anything can happen. I was promoted after my second month with the company. I have never had a job where that has happened. I know i will stay and grow with this company till i am ready to find a beach somewhere out of the AZ heat.

ConsThis is a sales job and you have numbers you have to hit. It is a fun place to work but some people like the fun part more than the work part. There is some turn over but as long as you do your job you will be ok.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing comes to mind other than to keep doing what your doing.

Glad I am free

Business Development (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Globaltranz full-time for less than a year

ProsThere are no pros unless you are a part of the nepotism in the company!

ConsAlways changing the structures so you can never get the commissions that you were promised! Massive turnover.

Interesting Dynamic

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Globaltranz full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a great earning potential and competitive salary, weekly happy hours with the staff, fun atmosphere, work hard play hard.

ConsHigh stress and the boss must like you personally in order for you to succeed. Management is always under a lot of pressure and most things are done inappropriately, definitely not by HR standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey could act more professionally.

WORST COMPANY EVER

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Globaltranz full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are no reasons to work here.

ConsThis is the worst run company in Arizona. The company treats its employees like dogs. All they care about is you being on the phone lying to customers so the owners can make money. The whole place is run by people who couldn't get a real job and were hired by GTZ because GTZ will literally hire anyone with a pulse. When they arbitrarily decide that they don't want you there, which happens a lot so don't believe their lie that they have a 94 percent retention rate, they'll kick you to the curb just as fast as they hired you. Their benefits are worthless and the job involves coordinate loads for truckers. Fun right?

Most of the people there are uneducated bafoons who hare directly out of high school or people who barely got by in college and couldn't find a job. Most people leave after 6 months. The owners don't care about anyone and are unprofessional. It is the most depressing place anyone could work. Don't be fooled by their false promises upfront. It's not true. That's their business, they lie to get business. You may read articles of them expanding and that they're a fast growing company. However, they don't tell you about how many people leave their jobs and that the vast majority of the company are sales people on the phone 8 hours a day. Absolute worst job. Don't work here or you'll be sorry

I was hitting quota and doing everything right...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Globaltranz

Pros-Decent starting pay for a recent graduate.
-The training is really thorough and informative.

Cons-Tends to be like a frat-house instead of a professional office. When you're trying to negotiate a deal, you shouldn't have to apologize for the noise in the office. Stop shouting!
-You're on the phone all day (100 dials per day). If that's your sort of thing, then maybe you'll like it here.
-There is a lot of competition and no teamwork. Competition is good, but not when your colleagues backstab you. I guess they have no choice since if a person doesn't reach their quota during a certain month, they are at risk of losing their job.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't threaten your employees with the possibility of being fired and listen to them when they ask you for help.

Best company I have ever worked for!

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for less than a year

ProsIt is a great working environment and after working here for 3 weeks, I know I made the right transition. Everyone was helpful and they don't micromanage. If you have a vision, they encourage you to chase it. It is unlike any other experience I have had so far!

ConsI have no issues or anything I could think of off the top of my head. So far, I know that I am here for the long run!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

Ever changing and always fun

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company is growing at such a phenomenal rate that new people are pouring in the doors, promotions for entry level staff to management happen almost monthly. The sky is the limit here and the team direction is clear on a daily basis.

ConsIt is a sales environment and some people get caught up on having more fun than working. It is a shame to see some of the turnover, but the objectives are clear each month and achievable, that is how and why the growth is so tremendous.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote from within, identify fresh ideas with seasoned and fresh staff alike.

Message from CEO

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGrowing company, tons of opportunity.

ConsGrowing pains due to rapid growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is Andrew Leto. I am the CEO of this company. I give this company a four star out of 5 rating due to the fact we still have a ton of work ahead of us to be perfect. We are growing from a 250 million dollar company to a half a billion dollar company in the next year. Of course things aren't perfect with a company experiencing this type of growth. However, we are getting better every day and trying to improve all aspects. We are obviously doing many things right to get to this high growth rate so I would ignore most the negative comments on here. If you are an ex disgruntled employee you might want to look at your own actions instead of this company's otherwise you will be pointing the finger the rest of your life. Like i said , we aren't perfect yet (kinda hard when you double the company ever year) but we will get better and better I promise you this. Thanks for listening and I hope you decide to make a career in this amazing industry. There is so much work to be done to make it more efficient and we hope to be the company that leads this charge. Respectfully, Andrew Leto.

Worked for Globaltranz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Globaltranz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Globaltranz CEO Andrew Leto. All 43 reviews posted anonymously by Globaltranz employees.