Globatext

Globatext Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

New Growth Oriented Company with Wide Open Prospects

Regional Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Globatext as a contractor for less than a year

ProsExceptional commission plan.
Open to new ideas.
Looks for creativity in employees.
Employees work from home and manage their own day.
The market is incredibly open.
The service starts at $25/month and has no contract with millions of uses so sales are easy.
Very supportive.
You get 100% residuals from previous sales

ConsAs with any 100% commission job, you must be organized, a self-starter and willing to work.
With any new company, there will be some glitches in the road.

Yikes. Stay away.

Senior Business Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Globatext full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's one of those eat what you kill which allows for nearly unlimited earning potential.

ConsIt's terribly organized. There are virtually zero leads coming in. The system itself doesn't work, and it's losing ground daily to better technology. Their CEO has no clue what he is doing, and blew a multi-million dollar deal with Walmart.

Advice to Senior ManagementTheir CEO and Founder needs to focus in developing one area instead of trying to tackle the entire country. Continue to build the technology, but he can't because he has too many projects on his plate. It's a passive interest, no true leadership, and of the 20 people I had spoken with I don't know anyone who ever made more than $1,000 all together.

Worked for Globatext? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Globatext reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Globatext employees.