Globecomm

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Keith Hall

Stable place to work, until recent acquisition

RF Engineer (Former Employee) Hauppauge, NY

ProsGood people, and interesting work. Everyone does their job, and the management doesn't look over your shoulder

ConsRecent shake up has left the company in doubt. Limited ability to move up. More who you know, than what you know.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the next generation have their shot at moving up. Company has never spent one dime training me in the 9 years I spent their.

Irractic and ineffective leadership after acquisition. No sense of loyalty.

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsThere are some good people still there. Leadership needs to go.

ConsUnorganized, too many VP's, very weak leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out from behind your desks and make decisions based on knowledge NOT hear say or buddy buddy reccomendations.

Small company, high expectations, and in the end all the hard work and effort just doesn't doesn't pay off...

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Hauppauge, NY

ProsOverall a comfortable work environment. Good place for young people to start a career.

ConsLow raises while performing well, excessive travel, high visibility environment while opportunities to get a promotion are limited.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Its a one of the best companies to work for

Manager (Current Employee) Hauppauge, NY

ProsEvery good work culture, great people and nice office

Consgrowth is less, benefits are not upto the industry standard

Advice to Senior Managementlook forward

Globecomm has provided me with great experience and training to assist me with growing in my current field.

TOC Technician (Current Employee) Laurel, MD

ProsProvides plenty of training.
    Provides plenty of benefits such as free financial adviser, counseling, lawyer, and school reimbursement etc...

ConsSmall company so not very many job opportunities... (only chose that because i HAD to chose a con)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep putting your employees best interest at the top of your list.

Worked for Globecomm? Contribute to the Community!