Glory Global Solutions

Good, Not Great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lisle, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very relaxed time constraints and the best work/life balance I've ever encountered. The office is full of very positive, inclusive people that I genuinely enjoy working with.

Cons

Very poor communication from management team and between different offices (and sometimes even departments); very much a "silo" culture, but improving. The main con is the lack of employee empowerment. Not much thought or interest shown for employee growth. Much is expected, but little real authority is given to act and make decisions without getting buy-in from the top-down.

Difficult to rate long-term cons at this point due to recent acquisition/integration of Talaris & Glory USA.

Invest in employee growth and empowerment.

This company does not care about its field service technicians.

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Its a decent work/life balance.

Cons

If you are a field service tech you will be financially broke. There is no incentive to work harder, you will be graded and recorded on everything you do. This company seems it is truly trying to run technicians off. Its been going down hill ever since the Talaris days. I feel sorry for some of the customers who do business with us. Do yourself a favor and get a job somewhere else. I'm only here until my own business gets going. This place is like opening a bag of worms. Nobody has a clue of what to do next. You might as well start your own business, have the freedom to work without all this big company nonsense.

Can we please get back to work? Lets fix the products and do our jobs! Everybody is so worried about covering their behinds they don't care about each other or getting the actual job done. What happen to just working? You guys have created a paranoid environment to work in for everyone! Come back to reality spend some time in the field.

Worst Company Ever

Former Employee - Field Service Technician
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician

I worked at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

To of the line Technology, descent benefits

Cons

Not truthful with employees. Management has lost complete touch of the customer and the Field Engineer.

Get in touch with what your customer needs and wants.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Get your act together

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions

Pros

Very interesting work and great customers. Solutions we provide are unique, innovative and interesting to implement.

Cons

Expectations are high and planning is poor. Thus, much time is spent putting out fires and frantically trying to meet deadlines at the last minute.
    The culture is toxic since the buyout, maybe things will improve over time and the chest thumping / posturing settles down.

Stop looking at spreadsheets and get to know the business you are trying to run. You need to have a better understanding of what is required to run an efficient service organization & the answers are in the field, understanding what your employees need to get the job done right, the first time and on-time.
    Your spreadsheets will lead to 'paralysis through analysis'.

Field Engineer

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, car and company tools

Cons

Lied when was getting hire told me that they couldn't pay me what I was asking for because I was going to be able to make a lot of over time and now that not even happening. Instead they are hiring more people to work some crazy shift. Poor communication with management they started to do some survey to see how they can improved. I don't thinks that's is going work. Every week keep getting some spread sheet of work activities and how much we have down hill our overtime. This company is just a job to hold you down up to you find something better.

Think about us the technician not about how you can put in your pockets. treat people better and give better raised to does who deserved.

Not good

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Just to have a job

Cons

Leadership is lost maybe they will comeback

The company was great until they merged with another company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Caldwell, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Caldwell, NJ

I worked at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people to work with, knowledgeable staff, great product lines

Cons

Micro management - everyone has a Mgr / Supervisor position. Whats the saying - too many chiefs & not enough Indians ? The Co merged & the place took 2 steps back

Worry about what you do personally before you judge your employees - if you dont set a good example, you wont have good results from your staff.

Field Service

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Benefits and Stay plenty Busy

Cons

Upper Management could care less about Field. On Call 24x7 every other week

Rewarding and educational

Former Employee - Installer/Trainer  in  West Caldwell, NJ
    Former Employee - Installer/Trainer in West Caldwell, NJ

I worked at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had a fantastic boss, Steve White and they are a growing company with a promising future.

Cons

Promotions and raises were definately based on nepitism and cliques.

Don't forget the people who are out in the field maintaining the companies client base.

Typical office environment setting based around sales.

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Lisle, IL
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Lisle, IL

I have been working at Glory Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's plenty of support and understanding around the company. Lax time constants. Simple expectations.

Cons

Little to no management or communication. Management handles almost everything sometimes leaving almost nothing to work on. You think that would be a good thing but that just leaves you sitting at your desks, sometimes for days, trying to pretend to do something.

Much more communication.

Worked for Glory Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!