Godish.com Reviews

Great working Enviornment

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Godish.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At GoDish.com your earning potential and advancement as entirely up to you. The harder you work the more you are going to make and the faster you will be able to advance. When you are working you always feel like someone is there to help you. Managers are always there and will do whatever they need to do to help you. If you need them there to motivate you from time to time, they will. If you goal is to make $6,000 a month they will give you the tools you need to succeed. I have been working at GoDish for three years now and to this day managers are coming up with new ways to motivate me and teach me. One of the great things about working here is that your co-workers do not feel like co-workers, they feel like family. When you come in the front do and everyone asks you how you are and how your family is it makes you excited to wake up and come to work everyday. People here really do care about you.

Cons

None. Everyone here has the same goals. Those goals are to come to work, have as much fun as you can and be as successful as possible.

Keep doing what you are doing.

It was fun for awhile

I worked at Godish.com

Pros

At the time I was there we made good $$$

Cons

Micromanagement was insane policies changed almost daily

Have a little loyalty

It is horrible, many of the workers are looking for another job

I have been working at Godish.com

Pros

The money is great if the phones are ringing.

Cons

If the phones are not ringing, you don't make any money.

Get better call quality or you will lose more employees

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No. Just No.

I worked at Godish.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros at this company. And check out The Go Solution - Same company.

Cons

There is not an ounce of ethics to be found yet the owner walks around talking about "Integrity". Really? Humiliating managers in front of one another? And subordinates? That shows integrity? I have never worked for a company with such a horrible CEO and I just don't know how anyone remains working there. He brings up Glassdoor at every employee meeting. Hi Damon..He spends a lot of time trying to play himself up to be this great person. Not. He wants everyone to love him which is NEVER going to happen. He is not a good person no matter how many times he tries to tell people he is. Time off? What time off? You get no vacation the first year. Unpaid sick time. Commission only and then it's based on a completely flawed system. Pay is NEVER right. I could not get out fast enough!

Stop hiring your family and church buddies to work there, they are all unqualified and clueless. Put actual qualified people in positions of leadership. Stop trying to get everyone to like you and learn how to run a business or just sell the company to a decent person who actually does care about employees.

McDonald's is a better place to work

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Godish.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The co-workers are friendly but they are all looking for another job.

Cons

By far the worst company I ever worked for in life. This company lied to me from the jump. They told me in the interview that it will be salary plus commission. I didn’t find out until during training that it was 100% commission. Also, in the interview I was told top reps make over 70k to 100k plus a year. That was by far a sales pitch to get me in the door due to having an excellent sales management background. If you work for McDonalds or Burger King this job still isn’t for you. I’ve been in sales for years as a rep, supervisor and Manager. I never saw a company so unethical in my life. I don’t know the owner that well but he don’t seem to be one I would trust. This company is a retailer of Dish Network. Dish can strip the contract and end this company at anytime. This company terminated a lot of employees for something that was encouraged for years even trainers because Dish Network did an audit and threatened to cancel the contract. I never saw anything like it, they walked people out like it was the soul train line at the Apollo. If you work here you will be forced to work overtime but possibly lose money working overtime due to it being 100% commission based off of a closing factor. Good luck with tracking your commission because they almost make it impossible. There is no morale and 99% of the reps don’t like the job. If you have a job, think before you quit it to work at GoDish/TheGosolution. Even moving into the new big building it’s still the same company. The new building has many offices but not one African American has an office of leadership. I wish I read glass door before working here because it would have saved me a lot of money and stress. Good luck.

Keep your options open for other jobs.

management hides key data about commission plan.

I have been working at Godish.com

Pros

Training and great co-workers. Nice facilities.

Cons

There was no strategy and poor lead generation

former employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Godish.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

non i don't saw any good thing to talk about. except good coworker.

Cons

I don't see any good in that company people get fired everyday and they rehired those fired once again. No managed structure. Always in rush but don't know what they are rushing for. Project get started and get cancelled within a day.

This place is a NIGHTMARE!!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Godish.com full-time

Pros

They bring in free food every now and again.

Cons

I was completely lied to in the training session.!!! Your led to believe you will be getting all of these great leads when most of them are total CRAP. Plus towards the end of my time there, the incoming calls shrunk so much it was impossible to meet your goals. They fire people for no reason but a lot of people also quit. It really felt like a prison sometimes. The worst part is they mess with the commission structure so often you never know what your paycheck will look like. And believe me, it's usually less than what you think. I think this is because management doesn't care about their employees and their sales people (the people actually bringing in the money!!).

Speaking of management, I was reading the other reviews posted here and saw one written by management called I am not the CEO's personal friend. I couldn't believe that someone in management would write such an unprofessional review and call a former employee a "greasy twit" just because they expressed their opinion. But then I realized what company this is and it doesn't surprise me one bit!!!! The culture and management there IS shady, especially the Owner! He pretends he cares about his employees but everyone knows he doesn't!

Oh and The Go Solution is the same company as GoDish. Go read the rest of the reviews over there too so you have a complete picture of the kind of place this company really is!! And beware of the positive reviews. Management has begged people in the past to write reviews (I saw/heard this MANY times).

If you say you actually care about your employees, prove it and stop treating them like crap!!!

Horrible company do not work here

I worked at Godish.com

Pros

the managers are the only people that care about the employees not the owner

Cons

you never know what your pay check is till one day before,
    they over pay you one check then take out the money on the next one, theres orders that NEVER get paid
    They change the pay structure all the time to worse, they charge you for the calls you get

Stop firing people for no reason and get your pay structure RIGHT

Avoid this company like the plague!

I worked at Godish.com full-time

Pros

There are a few decent, hardworking people ("few" being the operative word).

Cons

There are many, many cons. To start, they pay their people like crap - both sales and non sales positions. They are nowhere close to market rate...and they don't care. The benefits are garbage too - the worst I've ever had. Their vacation policy is ridiculous. Vacation isn't accrued and sales people can't take vacation for the first year! They don't offer employees any chance to participate in their 401k program until after 1 year of tenure!

There is absolutely no strategy whatsoever. The CEO (Damon Diamantaras) doesn't have the skills or ability to drive any growth or build his company in to anything other than a DISH reseller. One week he'll give a companywide directive, two weeks later he'll do a complete 180 with an opposite directive. He is indecisive, emotional, fickle and obnoxious. Plus he lacks integrity and professionalism. This guy is a lawsuit waiting to happen and an HR nightmare.

Most of the management team are friends of the CEO and some are not armed with the appropriate skill set for their position. If you are a personal friend, a friend from his church, worked for him for more than 5 years or are Greek, you will likely be protected from his wrath.

The sales commissions are constantly changing leaving the sales team confused, frustrated and determined to find a more lucrative, stable position. They are also misled in the training session. The turnover rate is extraordinarily high - which is a reflection of the way that treat their employees.

The leads generated are very low quality and most of the customers ultimately can't pay their bills which leads to an exceptionally high churn rate (dangerous for a telecom reseller).

The company doesn't take any risks to build new business and carve out new demographics. They are complacent with the same old strategy.

Overall, if you are looking for an innovative, high quality company that values their employees and treats them with respect and pays them fairly, this company is not it. Avoid this company like the plague!

Worked for Godish.com? Contribute to the Community!