Goin' Postal

Goin' Postal Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Marcus Price

Lack of support from francise

Manager/Part Owner (Former Employee)
Winter Haven, FL

I worked at Goin' Postal full-time for more than a year

ProsOpportunity to be your own boss.

ConsFor the francise fee that they charge there was very little support from corporate. We missed the initial week of training due to a death in the family and they never called to check on us to see how we were doing. Had minimal if any advice on problems we called them about . Definitely not worth the over three hundred dollars a month that they charged for the francise fee. They did nothing to earn it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more supportive to new francise owners. Att least call to check on them and offer assistance, Try returning a phone call or email.

Very small businesses are hard to work for but nice people.

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Goin' Postal

ProsEasy and the people are nice, that's about it. I like the customers and it can be an enjoyable place. It makes it easy to get a day off and it is a laid-back atmosphere which can make the day go by fast. The truck drivers are nice to talk to as well.

ConsUnreliable hours, low pay, and preference for some employees over others. They also make serious mistakes and blame you for them until they get it figured out so you are sitting around wondering if you are going to get fired for something you didn't do.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry marketing and get your word out so your business will go up and you can afford to give people hours. Also, don't tell someone you are going to hire them and then not give them a day to come in. It is hard to run a business when you can't afford it and the economy is bad- so you have to get creative.

Worked for Goin' Postal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goin' Postal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goin' Postal CEO Marcus Price. All reviews posted anonymously by Goin' Postal employees.