Gold Stash

Gold Stash Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Don't work here if you want to maintain a grip on your sanity and personal or family life.

Jewelry Consultant (Current Employee)
Nixa, MO

I have been working at Gold Stash full-time for more than a year

ProsThe pay is quite well given the nature of the business and I received insurance and other benefits upon getting hired without a waiting period.

ConsManagement is all in the family and nepotism runs rampant. The regional managers of two of the three regions are related to the owner, thus any dissension is put down before it can be raised.

After working here over a year, I have yet to receive any additional benefits, including a pay raise. Also, any promises delivered by management are entirely empty, including but not limited to promotion and responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to keep a better eye on their supervisors and regional managers. That isn't likely to happen because they happen to be related to you. The management is entirely hateful and oppressive to their employees and need to start delivering upon the many promises made to existing and new employees.

Worked for Gold Stash? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold Stash reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Gold Stash employees.