Goldbelt Hawk

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Wayne Smith

Great Working Environment & Company

Senior Technical Writer & Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGoldbelt Hawk truly provides a great working environment with friendly and highly skilled individuals! GBHawk also has great relationships with its clients/clientele. From day one this was apparent and as a result job stability in the future is a +. As an 8a company, there was no worry about going through a bid process but rather a funding and relationship development process. This too helped in keeping individuals employed. The management at the local office was excellent and would fight for future opportunities for you to grow in the workplace and through eTraining coursework. In addition to the above, they provided generous pay and benefits!

ConsThe only con I can possibly come up with is that there wasn't very much flexibility in regards to working remotely/telecommuting. However, this was at no fault of their own, but a rule established by their client in which I provided services to. Now I'm sure this will change over time, but as I said, its the only downside I could see.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and taking care of your employees as you already do!

Small company - Big Potential

Web Developer (Former Employee) Yorktown, VA

ProsVery competitive salary, willing to work with what you need, allows telecommuting if reasonable, looks out for the employee.

ConsSmall company so doesn't have a whole lot of work, lots of folks wear multiple hats meaning that the management is often stressed and distracted from smaller needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and gain more contracts that you already have the specialists to accomplish.

Working at GbHawk

Prosflexible schedule, good pay and team atmosphere

Consgrowing too fast, hard to understand and work with co-employer, employees located away from headquarters makes communication more difficult for most

Advice to Senior Managementbe mindful when hiring middle and upper management and verify they have the skills they are professing to have; also remember that everyone has a value when it comes bonus time and people talk so be fair

Worked for Goldbelt Hawk? Contribute to the Community!