Golden Enterprise Marketing

CEO

17 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Place for Hard Workers

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you're a confident people person and have the drive to commit yourself to a goal, you'll do great. Everything is straightforward and clear. Excellent work environment and everyone is very supportive.

Cons

You put in a lot of hours and your paycheck is up to how hard you want to work. Could be good, could be bad, all up to you.

Keep it up

Incredible Learning Experience!!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Personally, i am someone whom wants to excel in marketing and sales because this is the field where one develops themselves and makes the big bucks! My major is economics so this is right up my lane. The money is excellent, although the first two weeks are the initial development stages, and tend to be more difficult, it is also extremely rewarding and beneficial in many ways. I am an active person, so i love that i am able to work, and mentally develop my business skills on a daily basis. "Being lazy or unmotivated, will not assist in growth in any true business environment" has always been my moto, and i get to put that into practice daily. I also really appreciate all of the great leaders who have tirelessly helped me become more skilled. I have been promoted and started building a team of my own. I hope to be promoted to manager within a year!

Cons

If you are a full time student or parent, this may not be for you. This is a Management Training Program, and a full-time career, which requires commitment. From my personal experience, it is absolutely worth it! This opportunity has changed my life for the better ! One unexpected phone call can drastically improve your life. Utterly grateful!

I love the contest's! Keep them coming!

Great Business Experience!!

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My time at G.E. Marketing has been phenomenal. I started working here in March of 2014. I find every day to be fun & exciting. Not to mention the amount I have learned about life & business while working there. Overall, I can't imagine working anywhere else!!

Cons

The parking downtown can be a pain sometimes.

Complete scam

Current Employee - Entry Level in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Entry Level in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They teach you sales. And fill your young adult mind with the fabricated notion they will get rich off door to door solicitation.

Cons

They promise $500 a week base pay then have you sign a contact full of loop holes. The first two weeks is unpaid "training." I drove around town doing door to door soliciation and was never reimbursed for gas and was never actually paid for my sales. I had to resign because it drained my bank account. I have asked numorus times for my paycheck and have been ignored and told they magically "disappeared" I was promised a $250 training bounus after completetion of good attendance and training, come to find out the fine print states I have to make $500 in sales to earn it. People dread door to door solicitation and to me that goal for a beginer is very demanding. In total I invested six weeks and $260.43 in gasoline to be told I wasnt good enough. They hire young dumb people like me and fill their heads with the dream that one day the 57hour weeks with no gareunteed pay will pay off and make us all millionairs. I feel fooled and completely taken advantage of. As a single 21yr old that has rent to pay Im on the edge of eviction since I worked six weeks without pay. Beware this scam.

Advise your younger employees to have their parents review the contract before they sign. Because its a trap.

Golden Enterprise Marketing Response

Jan 14, 2015CEO

Hello former employee,
    We are deeply sympathetic for your negative experience with Golden Enterprise Marketing. Despite your struggles within this company, we would like to assure you that we are
    ... More

“True test of sales skills and personal confidence”

Current Employee - Account Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn and establish yourself as a top performer. Working outdoors in a multitude of locations. Sky is the limit for how much you choose to make.

Cons

High employee change over, this type of sales is definitely not for everyone. Company is still growing and with that come many pains especially when some choose not to act in a professional manner.

Thanks for all the hard work from you all and I look forward to learning more!

“Current Employee, Perfect Fit ”

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Fun culture, everyone is like-minded, and goal-oriented. There aren't any negative people, or employees talking about how much they want a different job. Everyone here knows this is the right fit for them, much like myself.

Cons

It does take some time to fully learn the business, but once you get it, you get it.

Keep up the amazing work, they're all worthy of people to look up to.

Golden Enterprise Marketing Response

Jan 14, 2015CEO

Greetings Valued Employee,
    Thank You for your response.
    We are pleased that you are learning, and progressing with Golden Enterprise Marketing!

AWFUL work environment

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

No good reason to work here.

Cons

They lie about compensation, give you no money to travel all over Colorado, and they constantly give the wrong employees a chance to run a company of their own.
    A 60 hour work week that always leads to nothing, and the pay is very poor.

Leading by intimidation and constantly bragging about how much money you make is poor management.

No ceilings!!!!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

When it comes to promotions, you can't hit a ceiling! I am so excited for this opportunity! I have seen quite a bit of accomplishments already. I have never been with a company that offers this kind of reward.....I did see the negative comments and they are full of crap. The people are awesome and the office as a whole radiates a positive atmosphere. Whoever said this was a scam clearly did not create success for themselves. They did not work a full day and did not take their position seriously.

I will say they did not pay attention and also were not prepared on a daily basis. Laziness does not create success! I'm pretty sure the people that wrote those comments are bitter because of their lack of dedication. I watched several promotions and all of those people had what it takes to to receive that promotion....Considering this office has expanded across the United States three times in this year alone shows that this company is not a scam!

I am very disturbed that people would comment on a company that has demonstrated its success in such a distasteful manner. The people that wrote those comments did not get promoted and were let go because they do not have a business mindset and will end up flipping burgers or filling taco shells. The opportunity is endless and of course the work you put in always pays off. That goes for any company out there.

This company is legit and has provided me with a steady income, medical benefits, and strong business ethics. The atmosphere is professional and I must say it feels nice to put a suit on. Wearing that nasty uniform on a daily basis did not leave me feeling like I had accomplished anything. I also like knowing that I will never be laid off. You can't beat that!

Cons

This job takes a lot of work.....If you do not have a drive to succeed then this job is not for that individual. An open mind is also key.....Close minded dry people will not succeed in this line of business......Do you stare at a computer and relate well with a device or people? Techies will not be successful.....Facial piercings are not accepted....Certain tattoos as well....This might be a con for you if have numerous facial piercings.

Be prepared.....Learn how to self manage....Write to do lists for the day.....Stay organized and everything runs much smoother.

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

GREAT PEOPLE. nice view at the office

Cons

NOTHING IS REAL. THIS IS A DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES JOB. 100% COMMISSION. FAKE!!!
    This company (these companies) Golden Enterprise Marketing and Marathon Marketing are liars.
    They heir people who are young and easily fooled. They promise the world and give nothing. You will work well over 65 hours a week, no gas pay for travel, 3 or less sales and your gone. What they do is legal, that is the true shame of it all. Oh yeah!, and it will take 3-4 weeks to get a check for less then what they tell you.

TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.

Great place to work if interested in sales and management training

Former Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-You make your own paycheck based on how hard you decide to work
    -Friendly environment of motivated people with strong goals and positive outlooks
    -On the job training provided regularly to continue sharpening your skills
    -100 percent transparency in how they operate day-to-day business

Cons

-Maintaining a positive attitude because sales can be challenging at times