Golden Enterprise Marketing

Updated August 8, 2014
Updated August 8, 2014

3.9

CEO

“Great Company, Even Better Experience!!”

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Golden Enterprise Marketing is a fantastic company to work for. Senior Management is very knowledgeable of the customer service industry and provide hands on coaching and developing for all staff members. In the past two years I have learned a tremendous amount of information referencing indirect & direct marketing. The skills I have learned have helped me to become a better co-worker, leader, mentor, coach, father, and husband.

Cons

Initially learning the company systems and structure was time consuming, however learning new skills in a short time frame one can expect it to be taxing on the mind and body.

Please continue to provide a harmonious team work environment.

AWFUL work environment

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

No good reason to work here.

Cons

They lie about compensation, give you no money to travel all over Colorado, and they constantly give the wrong employees a chance to run a company of their own.
    A 60 hour work week that always leads to nothing, and the pay is very poor.

Leading by intimidation and constantly bragging about how much money you make is poor management.

account rep

Pros

Easy money, leadership skills, cool people, managers is cool!

Cons

no personal time (60+ hour weeks), childlike atmosphere, not organized, managers play favorites, door to door sale, rude people, driving everywhere, we play games in the office...wtf

Less games and more work would not old allow people to have a life it would keep sales up!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Team Work Required

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Ive been working here for a little over a month and I am more than satisfied with the career path that I have chosen. Everyone here is professional, we all work well together. This is a very rewarding company and you have to have goals and be a motivated person. Work now play later.

Cons

We work well as a team and spend a lot of time together. I can see if one cant commit to a full time position then they probably wont do well here.

You guys are doing great and I am very excited to see where we go together as business partners.

Bring It On!

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

Pros

I love challenges and I have to say this firm fills that need! I have a strong business ethic and I guess you could say I would be labeled as a "work-a-holic." My work has paid off as I have been promoted twice. I am still working upwards which is fabulous.....I enjoy the environment and like the socialization in and out of office. I love how interactive this firm is with its colleagues and clients.

Cons

Working with people is key here. If you don't like interaction, this may not be a position for you.

We should have a fridge :)

No ceilings!!!!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

When it comes to promotions, you can't hit a ceiling! I am so excited for this opportunity! I have seen quite a bit of accomplishments already. I have never been with a company that offers this kind of reward.....I did see the negative comments and they are full of crap. The people are awesome and the office as a whole radiates a positive atmosphere. Whoever said this was a scam clearly did not create success for themselves. They did not work a full day and did not take their position seriously.

I will say they did not pay attention and also were not prepared on a daily basis. Laziness does not create success! I'm pretty sure the people that wrote those comments are bitter because of their lack of dedication. I watched several promotions and all of those people had what it takes to to receive that promotion....Considering this office has expanded across the United States three times in this year alone shows that this company is not a scam!

I am very disturbed that people would comment on a company that has demonstrated its success in such a distasteful manner. The people that wrote those comments did not get promoted and were let go because they do not have a business mindset and will end up flipping burgers or filling taco shells. The opportunity is endless and of course the work you put in always pays off. That goes for any company out there.

This company is legit and has provided me with a steady income, medical benefits, and strong business ethics. The atmosphere is professional and I must say it feels nice to put a suit on. Wearing that nasty uniform on a daily basis did not leave me feeling like I had accomplished anything. I also like knowing that I will never be laid off. You can't beat that!

Cons

This job takes a lot of work.....If you do not have a drive to succeed then this job is not for that individual. An open mind is also key.....Close minded dry people will not succeed in this line of business......Do you stare at a computer and relate well with a device or people? Techies will not be successful.....Facial piercings are not accepted....Certain tattoos as well....This might be a con for you if have numerous facial piercings.

Be prepared.....Learn how to self manage....Write to do lists for the day.....Stay organized and everything runs much smoother.

Great place to work if interested in sales and management training

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

-You make your own paycheck based on how hard you decide to work
    -Friendly environment of motivated people with strong goals and positive outlooks
    -On the job training provided regularly to continue sharpening your skills
    -100 percent transparency in how they operate day-to-day business

Cons

-Maintaining a positive attitude because sales can be challenging at times

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

GREAT PEOPLE. nice view at the office

Cons

NOTHING IS REAL. THIS IS A DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES JOB. 100% COMMISSION. FAKE!!!
    This company (these companies) Golden Enterprise Marketing and Marathon Marketing are liars.
    They heir people who are young and easily fooled. They promise the world and give nothing. You will work well over 65 hours a week, no gas pay for travel, 3 or less sales and your gone. What they do is legal, that is the true shame of it all. Oh yeah!, and it will take 3-4 weeks to get a check for less then what they tell you.

TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.

Opportunity for Advancement

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

I love the fact that this company has the management in training program. Advancement inside corporate America is hard, so it is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

Not really anything negative, it is performance based, so I have to put in the work (hard work) to get the most out of the program.

Ive been with the company nearly a year and seeing three promotions to management is an eye opener and I cant wait to see where the future of this company goes and leads me to.

Horrible workforce harassment environment. It's a high school environment

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

I have absolutely zero pros for this company. It will be a waste of your time and energy to work here

Cons

This company is a scam and you should avoid it at all costs. Nothing good will come from it. You think you make friends but everything and anything will be turned against you and if you leave the company then they will never talk to you again. They pick on people for their looks, weight, beliefs and any medical issues. Your expected to be there from 11am to 9pm and then 2 days a week you are expected to stay out later at a restaurant or bar to eat drink and socialize and if you have a family and would rather be home instead you are penalized and any growth is stumped because you do not care enough. You will work Monday-Saturday and have 1 day off but you are expected to spend Sunday preparing for the following week. They will lie through their teeth during the interviews to get you in the door and then you waste your time and make no money. People say they make so much a week but every paycheck is much smaller then it is supposed to be and it's always "your" fault. Of you can handle drama, constant change in pay( never know how much your going to get paid) don't mind never seeing family or friends, eating and breathing the job then by all means have at it otherwise run run far away as fast as you can.

Grow up and act like an adult not a high school child going through puberty.

Worked for Golden Enterprise Marketing? Contribute to the Community!