Golden Enterprise Marketing

Updated January 27, 2015
Updated January 27, 2015
3.6

CEO

“True test of sales skills and personal confidence”

Current Employee - Account Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn and establish yourself as a top performer. Working outdoors in a multitude of locations. Sky is the limit for how much you choose to make.

Cons

High employee change over, this type of sales is definitely not for everyone. Company is still growing and with that come many pains especially when some choose not to act in a professional manner.

Thanks for all the hard work from you all and I look forward to learning more!

Improved Skills/ People

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing

Pros

Working with the awesome team at Golden Enterprise Marketing has helped me drastically improve my sales techniques, and managing skills. I learned more here than i have at any other job or position, and i have been a manager at a previous job. But being at Golden Enterprise Marketing has opened up doors for me. I am working for the best in the Colorado!

Cons

Great location, extremely supportive environment! I will say this: in order to work here, one should have some interest in business and learning how to run a business. This is not one of those jobs where entry level does petty stuff, and management sits back and chills. Rather, even as an entry level you get a first hand experience in some of the tasks that managers do! Great opportunity!

Great Place for Hard Workers

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you're a confident people person and have the drive to commit yourself to a goal, you'll do great. Everything is straightforward and clear. Excellent work environment and everyone is very supportive.

Cons

You put in a lot of hours and your paycheck is up to how hard you want to work. Could be good, could be bad, all up to you.

Keep it up

All Love & Positivity!

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing

Pros

Honestly, i have been working here for a year. It is really great! I am the front desk girl "so to speak"

Since i have started, there has been a lot of ups and downs, just like with any company. But whats different about Golden? They offer you the chance to be successful, they give you responsibilities with demonstrated effort. But you have to have a strong work ethic & be reliable in order to grow and become successful within the company and outside. To give you a better idea: I am the first one in every morning, always early or on-time. I complete the tasks assigned to me, and i perform to the best of my abilities. And with that i am given more responsibilities! Why is that important? Because i get to learn more, and become an expert at certain skills. Now, although i am in the office now-because i am interning. I participated in the management training program myself for months! It was an outstanding learning experience! After months of demonstrating my abilities, i decided to finish pursuing school, and was offered a part-time interning position. Working at this company has virtually changed my life! I have credit established, car, i can take care of my responsibilities, and i work really hard! If i was i college graduate i would complete the management training program and become an owner within two years. I have seen many people get promoted to owner in the time being here. This is the only company that i know of that will teach you how to be an entrepreneur and make great money.

Cons

I wouldnt reccomend this job for parents, or people looking for an easy job that you make a quick buck at. This job is for people who want to change their lives, gain financial stability, learn and know what business is about, and will stop at nothing to provide for their families. This is job is for people with heart, and determination. Everyone who works here is extremely supportive, helpful, and fun! We are a big family, partly because we all share a vision.

Incredible Learning Experience!!

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Personally, i am someone whom wants to excel in marketing and sales because this is the field where one develops themselves and makes the big bucks! My major is economics so this is right up my lane. The money is excellent, although the first two weeks are the initial development stages, and tend to be more difficult, it is also extremely rewarding and beneficial in many ways. I am an active person, so i love that i am able to work, and mentally develop my business skills on a daily basis. "Being lazy or unmotivated, will not assist in growth in any true business environment" has always been my moto, and i get to put that into practice daily. I also really appreciate all of the great leaders who have tirelessly helped me become more skilled. I have been promoted and started building a team of my own. I hope to be promoted to manager within a year!

Cons

If you are a full time student or parent, this may not be for you. This is a Management Training Program, and a full-time career, which requires commitment. From my personal experience, it is absolutely worth it! This opportunity has changed my life for the better ! One unexpected phone call can drastically improve your life. Utterly grateful!

I love the contest's! Keep them coming!

Great Business Experience!!

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

My time at G.E. Marketing has been phenomenal. I started working here in March of 2014. I find every day to be fun & exciting. Not to mention the amount I have learned about life & business while working there. Overall, I can't imagine working anywhere else!!

Cons

The parking downtown can be a pain sometimes.

Horrible waste of my time and money!

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Golden Enterprise Marketing

Pros

I have absolutely nothing
    Positive to say about this company!

Cons

It's a high school they talk crap about you behind your back. Lie about you behind your back they will screw you over any chance they can. The management act so immature constantly drinking doing drugs. The owner and his wife constantly fight and bring everyone else into it. They lie so badly to you to get you in the door. Ask you to spend all kinds of money on gas, trying to get others in the business and drinks and food. God forbid if you have a family. You will never see them and if you don't spend all your time with the job then the workplace harassment only gets worse! I lost so much more money working there then I made. If you know what's good for you run as far away as possible! They fill this thread with good reviews to help cover up the true experienced ones.

Jan 29, 2015CEO

Dear Former Employee,

We are deeply empathetic towards your negative experience with Golden Enterprise Marketing. We encourage a sober and drug free environment, however we do not have control

Complete scam

Current Employee - Entry Level in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Entry Level in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They teach you sales. And fill your young adult mind with the fabricated notion they will get rich off door to door solicitation.

Cons

They promise $500 a week base pay then have you sign a contact full of loop holes. The first two weeks is unpaid "training." I drove around town doing door to door soliciation and was never reimbursed for gas and was never actually paid for my sales. I had to resign because it drained my bank account. I have asked numorus times for my paycheck and have been ignored and told they magically "disappeared" I was promised a $250 training bounus after completetion of good attendance and training, come to find out the fine print states I have to make $500 in sales to earn it. People dread door to door solicitation and to me that goal for a beginer is very demanding. In total I invested six weeks and $260.43 in gasoline to be told I wasnt good enough. They hire young dumb people like me and fill their heads with the dream that one day the 57hour weeks with no gareunteed pay will pay off and make us all millionairs. I feel fooled and completely taken advantage of. As a single 21yr old that has rent to pay Im on the edge of eviction since I worked six weeks without pay. Beware this scam.

Advise your younger employees to have their parents review the contract before they sign. Because its a trap.

Hello former employee,
    We are deeply sympathetic for your negative experience with Golden Enterprise Marketing. Despite your struggles within this company, we would like to assure you that we are
    ... More

“Current Employee, Perfect Fit ”

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun culture, everyone is like-minded, and goal-oriented. There aren't any negative people, or employees talking about how much they want a different job. Everyone here knows this is the right fit for them, much like myself.

Cons

It does take some time to fully learn the business, but once you get it, you get it.

Keep up the amazing work, they're all worthy of people to look up to.

Greetings Valued Employee,
    Thank You for your response.
    We are pleased that you are learning, and progressing with Golden Enterprise Marketing!

Not as good as it sounds...

I have been working at Golden Enterprise Marketing

Pros

You get a paycheck...but not for awhile

Cons

The atmosphere is all wrong, they have people in charge that shouldn't be. They lie about the compensation, don't expect to start off making a lot of money. They just like to make money off you. Not as good as it sounds.

Get your stuff together.

Greetings former employee,
    Golden Enterprise Marketing has always been very transparent about the structure of our company, payment schedule, and starting wages. As an Entry Level Marketing