Gordian Health Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jed Dodd

Company offers unique clinical niche, excellent benefits, caution leadership that doesn't put patients first.

Clinician (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK

I worked at Gordian Health Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWonderful benefit package, competitive pay. Great co-workers, peer support and networking opportunities. Promotes clinical autonomy, fast-paced, cutting-edge for industry.

ConsPoor work-life balance. Salaried employees regularly work 40+ hours weekly, weekends are often used to catch up tremendous volume of paperwork requirements. Extensive travel. Increased caseload and clinician responsibilities aren't rewarded but expected, no questions. Account attrition credited.to clinician. Performance revenue-based.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget what it is like to work in the field. Patients are #1 priority for true clinicians.

Payroll Specialist

Payroll Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Gordian Health Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe employees were nice and accommodating

ConsI don't have any cons at ts time

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Good People ... Limited leadership

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Gordian Health Solutions

ProsWorthy goals
Nice people
Heart is in the right place
Owned by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Health coaches are very good

ConsLots of CEO turnover
Strategy is constantly changing
Most of the senior management have never worked in healthcare
Few people in management with clinical training or knowledge
Struggles with profitability

Advice to Senior ManagementPick a strategy and see it through .... Give it time to work
Infuse some folks with years of health care management or clinical expertise into leadership

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Skip this company... It is a heartbreak.

I have been working at Gordian Health Solutions

ProsThe company has great people. The backbone of the company are the people that make it run and this company has some of the best, at least for now.

ConsThis companhy is consistently undervalued by its parent company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN. And with good reason, the CEO of this company is incapable of understanding the central mission of the company, and is only interested in making the company look good despite huge losses of its customer base and declining revenues. Lots of lip service to the staff, including thin and embarrassing "town hall" style meetings that only serve to increase his ego. Middle management is generally good, even excellent in some places, but is hampered by a very confusing tug of war between the idealistic Exec Director and the simply clueless CEO.

The company recently had a name change (now its called Onlife Health) and has attempted to change its image, but without a more successful sales strategy, and a more aligned exec team, it will likely fail. I think, even Blue Cross is looking for alternatives to Gordian/Onlife.

In short, it is a mess. Be forewarned. Lots of people are looking to get out of here.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO and Exec Director need to realize the problems of the company and make real progress with the parent, and soon. Otherwise, the company will likely sink lilke a stone. It is already faltering and losing talent. Act now before it is too late.

Fast Paced Product Development

Nashville, TN

I have been working at Gordian Health Solutions

ProsEveryone gets to contribute to the overall product - a variety of products and projects to work on - great team members!

ConsStrategic direction changes that create project / product adjustments and triple constraint issues - primarily time line and budget constraints.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to our customers more in developing new and enhanced product offerings - spend more time thanking and getting to know the employees a little better

Worked for Gordian Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gordian Health Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gordian Health Solutions CEO Jed Dodd. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Gordian Health Solutions employees.