Gorman-Rupp

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gorman-Rupp President and CEO Jeffrey S. Gorman

Jeffrey S. Gorman

A great place to work with lots of great people to meet.

Accounting (Former Employee) Mansfield, OH

ProsThere are many great people to work with. Great opportunities to move up. My manager was very helpful with what ever I needed. Relaxing atmosphere for the most part.

ConsLike all places, there are politics in the office. All departments have multiple silos within them. Didn't have enough work after lunch, so was running around and looking for work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and cut down on some of the silos that are in the different departments. It would be nice if they talked to one another. Upgrade the computer systems and use a more streamlined system.

Growing company

Office (Current Employee) Mansfield, OH

ProsGood benefits. Incentives for education. Plenty of employee training.

ConsPromotions from within not as common in recent years, which has changed culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote those who know and understand company philosophy.

Steady and reliable

ProsLong term employment with a company that has been the cornerstone of the mid sized town where they are located

ConsLow compensation compared to industry standard. Slow decision making about everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop resting on the reputation the company has created, invest in the employees. The company is getting older and being reactionary is going to put the company in a very tough spot in a few years.

Worked for Gorman-Rupp? Contribute to the Community!