GotPrint

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

This is the best print company in Southern California, a great entry-level job that led to more work in the future.

Pre Press Production Artist (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsAs a Production Artist the best thing about GotPrint.com is the technology that is available for their employees to do their job quickly and efficiently. The owners spare at no expense on their employees. Anywhere from new computers and necessary equipment upgrades annually. Highly recommended. They have expanded to two other states since my employment.

ConsHigh Volume production. In which is a pro for some and a con for others. The website receives uploads of print production work 24/7. There is always plenty of work to do. So be prepared to work overtime on Fridays and Saturday mornings as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring Pre and Post Graduates that have and posses the necessary skills to keep this company afloat. Thank You for the raises when unexpected or asked for. This job helped me get my foot in the door in further print jobs, and now in the Entertainment Industry.

Worked for GotPrint? Contribute to the Community!