GotPrint Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
CEO

1. This is the best print company in Southern California, a great entry-level job that led to more work in the future.

Former Employee - Pre Press Production Artist in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Pre Press Production Artist in Burbank, CA

I worked at GotPrint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a Production Artist the best thing about GotPrint.com is the technology that is available for their employees to do their job quickly and efficiently. The owners spare at no expense on their employees. Anywhere from new computers and necessary equipment upgrades annually. Highly recommended. They have expanded to two other states since my employment.

Cons

High Volume production. In which is a pro for some and a con for others. The website receives uploads of print production work 24/7. There is always plenty of work to do. So be prepared to work overtime on Fridays and Saturday mornings as well.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring Pre and Post Graduates that have and posses the necessary skills to keep this company afloat. Thank You for the raises when unexpected or asked for. This job helped me get my foot in the door in further print jobs, and now in the Entertainment Industry.

processor

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I worked at GotPrint full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good entry level position. You learn a lot of the print and production process. Friendly crew that teaches you.

Cons

No room for advancement and creative input on design projects. If you get hired for the processing dpt they keep you there. They don't like to promote from within the company. They like people with a design background but you are evaluated on how many order you process a day. when production is low they cut hrs but make you come in on saturday so you are working 7 days but not getting 40 hrs.

Advice to Management

you loose good employes because they don't see a future of advancement in the company.

If you read a positive review that review is fake. This place sucks the life out of people and has terrible pay.

I worked at GotPrint

Pros

none, unless you love sun valley.

Cons

HR are a bunch of bullies. Management just copy other printing companies. Theres not much going on interms of innovation.

Advice to Management

have another habbit burger.

5. I love it

I have been working at GotPrint

Pros

Its great I love it

Cons

I love it, its great

RSS Feed </> Embed