GovGistics Reviews

Robert Hammond

1. SIMPLY AWESOME!!

Current Employee - Senior Defense Analyst in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Defense Analyst in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at GovGistics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everything is a pro! Great salary, benefits, management, environment. Worked here for over 4+ years and can't imagine changing anytime soon.

Cons

NONE! The people who have complained are lazy and worthless which is why they didn't make it. You wouldn't want them to work for your company. Expect to show and get paid for just sitting in a chair.

Advice to Management

Keep moving in the same direction! It was great when I started and keep getting better!

2. DON'T BELIEVE THE "HATERS"

I have been working at GovGistics

Pros

After reviewing some of the reveiws here on GlassDoor, I wanted to set the record straight... This is a great company that rewards the employees that work hard and produce, which is the way it should be. If you were here less than a year and couldn't produce while some many others around you were doing so with ease, then you simply are not a salesman or a hard worker and therefore you will be writing a bad review about another company here shortly when you get washed out of whatever company you go work for next. They pay a great base pay + the most generous commission structure I have ever seen in sales of 75%-100% of what you sell. They also have great benefits and a VIP lounge where they will buy you lunch for the whole month if you produce. I honestly love it here and have never witnessed anything even close to what these reviews are saying about the company, management, or the owner. "Once a loser, always a loser"

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say, and I have never witnessed any of the negative comments being said on this site...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work & don't listen to the "haters" aka "losers"

3. Recent Client saw the Reviews and had questions. They are now a Client!!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at GovGistics (Less than a year)

Pros

I explained to the potential Client that the reviews are from upset past employees who did not fit or do well. They are mad that they see others do well and they must of Sucked. I explained that Every firm has this. I explained that If you are positive and understand what it takes to be a sales rep then come join us. The Web base solution of Govgistics sells its self. OMG- upgrades and new feature are on going. This company means business and wants energetic / good sales reps.
    Govgistics pays weekly upfront and ask that you cover that number in sales. EASY money if you are good and believe in yourself. Govgistics has a nice bonus plan, nice VIP room with free all day snacks, free lunch and nice couches and amenities. Al you need to do is sell and reach a goal that is very attainable. Did I mention ping pong tables and putting green.

Cons

I would like to have paid time off and or sick pay after 90 days. In return you still have to hit your monthly ales number.

Advice to Management

Keep Going, Never look back!
    How about a Sales Representive night or Weekend - Trip to Mexico for training and bonding.

5. What a good place to work it seems at first

I worked at GovGistics

Pros

free red bull, good starting pay

Cons

Horrible Management. Weak Training. Big turnover rate

Advice to Management

get some better people that are not friends with each other

6. Interesting place to visit but not to stay.

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at GovGistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some very knowledgeable team leaders and reps relative to Dept. Of Defense contracting and various manufacturing sectors. Good payout but this is a 100% commission job with a short fuse on covering a draw provided.

Cons

Generally abusive management. Manage by intimidation and an attitude that you are just a "body". There is no "corporate culture" and the owner makes no effort to know any employees except his VP's. An extremely toxic environment as a whole and a dead end.

Advice to Management

Dispense with the profanity. Prohibit any use of deceit to "get the deal". Employ offshore low cost "fresh lead" generation. Humanize approach to employees.

7. This company SUCKS and the managers SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working at GovGistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None ! Unless you like one free redbull at 3pm.

Cons

You will be given 50 leads to start and the leads you are calling have been past down by at least 20 employes. The companies you call will hang up on you, they will curse you out for calling them every day. The only leads that a salesmen can find are the companies that have been called 200 plus times and don't want to do business with govgistics.

Advice to Management

Stop having each sales person hold on to 200 leads for 3 months so other people can get better leads !!!!!!!!

8. Good Company, Great People

Current Employee - New Business Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - New Business Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at GovGistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Close group of people working in a team environment. Competition amongst the teams is the daily driver for me at least. Most are willing to help and atmosphere fosters growth. The product is unlike anything I had seen before and very challenging. Pay is good and always on time and bonus opportunity is tremendous if you actually work. People who have been here and those that have only been here 2 or 3 months are making bonus, serious money. Access to a lounge which provides catered lunches is provided to consistent producers.

Cons

It's not always easy and the parking situation can be a pain but considering all the companies in the plaza I guess this really isn't a bad thing but you have to always have you parking permit in the car. Frankly I though about writing this last year, and it would have been really bad. My biggest gripe is the parking, second to that would be the strict 8-5 schedule.

Advice to Management

Say on this track, it's working.

9. Spend all day looking for leads

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at GovGistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Base salary is decent for inside sales.

Cons

Spend all day sourcing to find leads rather than selling to close deals and make money

Advice to Management

Hire high school / college students @ $10 an hr to source your sales manager for leads and let your closers, close. Even if you pay less salary to sales force to make up for new "sourcing department" I'm confident sales would increase and retaining quality talent would become possible.

10. Know a bad opportunity when you see one...

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at GovGistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None unless you like being mistreated

Cons

They kept my last paycheck I earned a week earlier. Told me that my pay went back to minimum wage from almost 90 days ago!

I answered an ad that said I could make up to 1250 a week. Then when I met them they told me I could start out at 700 and earn my way up. They didn't tell me the goals to get what they said I could make was not reachable.

They say everyone can earn. I have watched them hire at least 30 people since me and over 25 were gone within a month. Those who leaves hard work is given to old sales reps. It's a good old boy network.

Not sure who these positive reviews are from. I was there up until recent and what others are saying don't match reality. I can only guess recruiters are posting these positive responses as it is not true of what I witnessed.

Advice to Management

Close down the business

11. Nightmare. Run the other way unless you have no other options!

Current Employee - Analsty in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Analsty in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at GovGistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent salary. Your schedule is pretty good.

Cons

Terrible product. Vulgar abusive management. They screw people bad there. After about 2 months of working there I watched employees/ management flip out on each other and get into full blown cursing matches. I have never seen anything like it. Check the better business bureau on these guys. There membership has gotten revoke due to complaints.

Advice to Management

Closed down. Learn about ethics and how to treat people. Get a real product.