Goya

Goya Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bob Unanue

Great company with exceptional benefits package but unsatisfied with pay rate.

Rather Not Say (Former Employee)
Secaucus, NJ

I worked at Goya full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBenefits package, Hours, culture, access to discounted store. Basically, if you favor culture and values over salary then Goya is right for you.

ConsMany employees claim to be extremely underpaid. Advancement opportunities seem to be based highly on favoritism first then qualifications.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour ratio of benefits/salary are effective in terms of profit but at a price of unsatisfied employees. No problem for most.

Great and complete

Brand Manager (Current Employee)
Secaucus, NJ

I have been working at Goya

ProsFirst of all, Goya is a company that's very family oriented and takes care of its own. it's a great environment to work in because of the way everyone interacts. It really feels like you're at home with your family. Even in these times of hardship, you know that your job is secure and that's a great thing to have, specially for those with family. This is a company that goes above and beyon the call of duty to ensure its employees are happy. We have an open door policy and it's very conforting for everyone . Overall, I'm very happy to work for Goya.

Conssalary for the most part is lower than most companies, but if you speak up they will listen to you

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what your doing in supporting your employees

Worked for Goya? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goya reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goya CEO Bob Unanue. All reviews posted anonymously by Goya employees.