GraceMed Health Clinic

Be The First To
Add Photos

Awesome organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsPay is competitive with similar businesses in the area. Very friendly atmosphere and dedicated culture of service to the community.

ConsFew opportunities to move up.

Great if you have experience!

Registration (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsThe benefits are great at GraceMed and it's definitely a family oriented company.

ConsThe clinic was grossly understaffed when I started working there, making the training I got abysmal. I also was put in a completely different department than what I was interviewed/hired for.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe registration job is not as simple as you might think. It does require sufficient training before just throwing someone up there.

Money hungry..... Hiding behind God

Medical (Current Employee)

ProsPatients are wonderful... We have. A lot of caring people that work here.

ConsPlease be careful this is a company that is not out for the interest of the employees or patients. The care of the people is based only if you can pay and providers will talk out loud about patients and there well being along with comments regarding why is she having another baby she can't afford it. FYI keep a journal to cover yourself ethics are a bit shady... Providers tend to mid-treat and even break policy when can hurt employee and the patient.

Advice to Senior ManagementLIARS the leaders are only looking out for themselves . You need to be there for your employees and protect them instead of being do quick to judge and punish!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Weigh your other options carefully before accepting this one.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsThe medical clinic staff is wonderful to work with. They truly care about the patients that they see. The mission of GraceMed is a great one.

ConsThe CEO may have a problem with integrity and telling the truth. It seems that GraceMed has turned into a money-making machine instead of helping the indigent population as stated in the mission statement

Advice to Senior ManagementHonor your word

Worked for GraceMed Health Clinic? Contribute to the Community!