Grady Memorial Hospital

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

E. Michael Nunamaker

I have done charge and also worked ER and ICU all of them I think. Love working at Grady

RN ICU ER (Former Employee)

I worked at Grady Memorial Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIt is a great place as New RN I was thrilled to see soo many things there I only read about. It is my favorite place to work. I was agency first several years..Back in the 80's. and then I was on staff for Neuro Stroke ICU. I was recruited there and loved it.

ConsI see not any cons in Grady other than now many other RNs have come to see how great it is to work and learn always new things..So no cons...sorry

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Be wary upon making your decision to work here and if you do, get your experience and get out.

I have been working at Grady Memorial Hospital

ProsExperience you will gain, Trauma Hospital

ConsDisorganized, Older Management set in their ways, Can't keep good Directors, no incentives so workers just do whatever they want. If they don't like you they will try to threaten and scare you (this happen to me on the first day upon having a question about scheduling) No one speakers up for themselves because of this. Uneducated people been in the department so long, doing things wrong they don't care about doing things safely and correctly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople need string leaders with good direction, not just fluff

diverse population of patients

Volunteer (Former Employee)

I worked at Grady Memorial Hospital as an intern for less than a year

Prosget to know different types of people

Consnot very organized, sometimes staff are not very friendly

Advice to Senior Managementmore staff in voluntary services

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was great

I have been working at Grady Memorial Hospital

ProsGood staff, good mentors and a lot of work

ConsToo crowded and not exactly flexible

Advice to Senior ManagementNope

Proud and Honored to be part of something that serves It's community and the whole city.

Surgical Technologist (Former Employee)

I worked at Grady Memorial Hospital full-time for more than a year

ProsThe Staff is the best any where, evryone has a willingness to help at the drop of a dime. the hard work never goes unoticed and the changes in medicine have allowed Grady to stay at the top with education and training. Where ever you work you will experience it all, you will be well versed. Being close to the train station helps those who can't get there any other way.

ConsThe pay is not competative with the market in some of the Allied health positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to acknowledge those who are working above and beyond the call of duty to give the best they can give. Don't underestimate the common worker, we all have something to give and good advice.

Worked for Grady Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grady Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grady Memorial Hospital CEO E. Michael Nunamaker. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Grady Memorial Hospital employees.